Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any Monday or Tuesday night parties?

bkcny

I am visiting Miami Saturday, November 11th. - Wednesday, November 15th. 2006

I am looking for info on any parties, club nights or events that may be worth visiting on a Monday or Tuesday night in the Miami / South Beach area. I want house music and NO HIP-HOP!

Your info is greatly appreciated!?

- BK

This Party has been rockin since february with almost every local Dj guesting every week. This week (11/07) our guest is Sebastian, and next week(11/14) long time Miami resident Jimmy T wiil be gracing the decks at Funk Phenomena. On any given tuesday you will find a host of local Dj's hanging out and enjoying the music on their night off. The patry is all about the locals and industry people alike.

Blueflyer.jpg

222 ESPANOLA WAY, MIAMI BEACH (between collins and washington ave) 305-534-2274

This Party has been rockin since february with almost every local Dj guesting every week. This week (11/07) our guest is Sebastian, and next week(11/14) long time Miami resident Jimmy T wiil be gracing the decks at Funk Phenomena. On any given tuesday you will find a host of local Dj's hanging out and enjoying the music on their night off. The patry is all about the locals and industry people alike.

Blueflyer.jpg

222 ESPANOLA WAY, MIAMI BEACH (between collins and washington ave) 305-534-2274

Justin Johnson from New York? That would be funny if that is the same Justin Johnson that used to be with Satellite Records here in New York?

I used to book him at raves that I used to do in the late 90's and early 2000's! Holy blast from the past! Great house music DJ! If that is the same guy I used to know I will check your party out?!

If you talk to him ask him if he remembers TBT in Albany?

- BK

Still looking for info on any other parties or events?

Justin Johnson from New York? That would be funny if that is the same Justin Johnson that used to be with Satellite Records here in New York?

I used to book him at raves that I used to do in the late 90's and early 2000's! Holy blast from the past! Great house music DJ! If that is the same guy I used to know I will check your party out?!

If you talk to him ask him if he remembers TBT in Albany?

- BK

Still looking for info on any other parties or events?

that be the same one :aright:

that be the same one :aright:

Cool - he is great New York house DJ - do they appreciate his talent in Miami?

Anyone have any solid ideas for Sunday night? House music wise? Sorry to ask so many questions... I just hate to wste the short time I am in town on my visit?!

Cool - he is great New York house DJ - do they appreciate his talent in Miami?

Anyone have any solid ideas for Sunday night? House music wise? Sorry to ask so many questions... I just hate to wste the short time I am in town on my visit?!

Yooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whaddup!

Definitely come down to Blue on Tuesday!

You just night find yourself at Blue alot. That is where you will hear the best music. Cue is there on Sundays and he's great. Not much happening House-wise on Mondays though...

JJ

Yooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whaddup!

Definitely come down to Blue on Tuesday!

You just night find yourself at Blue alot. That is where you will hear the best music. Cue is there on Sundays and he's great. Not much happening House-wise on Mondays though...

JJ

I will indeed! You played for me in Albany many moons ago. My company at that time was TBT Productions. I think we had you with Chris Harshman at a party called Grand Prix? We had over 1000 freaks at that event - good times. I used to be tight with Osheen - that is how I met you. Toby was a partner of mine, he is in Atlanta now he is getting some solid work as a DJ. We miss you in New York!

I will stop by and say hello. Glad to see you are still at it! Damn you have doing it a very long time now!

I am still doing big things up here in the clubs... I may finally make the move to the beach! Watch out now!

- Bill Kennedy

www.myspace.com/bkcny

I will indeed! You played for me in Albany many moons ago. My company at that time was TBT Productions. I think we had you with Chris Harshman at a party called Grand Prix? We had over 1000 freaks at that event - good times. I used to be tight with Osheen - that is how I met you. Toby was a partner of mine, he is in Atlanta now he is getting some solid work as a DJ. We miss you in New York!

I will stop by and say hello. Glad to see you are still at it! Damn you have doing it a very long time now!

I am still doing big things up here in the clubs... I may finally make the move to the beach! Watch out now!

- Bill Kennedy

www.myspace.com/bkcny

I bet you two clowns have no idea that if you click on each others' screen names, you can actually send private messages.

Or maybe you didn't get the "This is 2006!" memo. :D