Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TWILO SESSION @ CIELO NOV 12th

dam i have a job interview monday.. would luv to go

Call them and demand that they re-schedule the interview. Tell them all about the history of Twilo and how it was so important to the club scene and that parties like these don't come around all that often.

If they don't understand this and refuse to offer you a flexible schedule to accomodate your partying lifestyle, it's unlikely that you'd really want to work there anyways.

Call them and demand that they re-schedule the interview. Tell them all about the history of Twilo and how it was so important to the club scene and that parties like these don't come around all that often.

If they don't understand this and refuse to offer you a flexible schedule to accomodate your partying lifestyle, it's unlikely that you'd really want to work there anyways.

lol

in all serious...i got 2 of my favorite CP'ers on this thread...Starscream and Backupqueen...I'd like to take this time to say what an honor it has been posting with you two for all this time. Yes, we have had our differences in the past but when it comes down to it I hope you both know that anything I have ever posted was all in good fun. Sorry if I ever offended either of you. I hope one day to meet the two of you out, share a drink and share the dance floor with both of you

:hug:

Sure mike why dont you and your gay friendly self come to cielo next sunday for some Twilo Classics,we will talk things over ok?