Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Victor at Posh

I was planning to see Behrouz at Cielo on Thurs but since Victor is one of my fav djs and i live like 10 mins from the Garden City Hotel (Posh) I had to check it out....

I was expecting to b nauseated from the sheer amount of guidos and the crowd but i was actually surprised to see a good mix of people there...and victor was good as usual....similiar set to what i heard recently labor day weekend but still good.....not like crobar of course and the sound system is alright, my ears were ringing bleh.....but can't beat free admission and drinks....happy with the night overall.....

anyone else there? what did u think?

and victor was good as usual....similiar set to what i heard recently labor day weekend but still good

I don't get the hype on this guy, he plays that monotonous big room tribal all nite long and always the same tracks, i don't get it.

I don't get the hype on this guy, he plays that monotonous big room tribal all nite long and always the same tracks, i don't get it.

nah it wasn't monotonous at all.....played some tracks i remember from recently but they were all bombs.....<3 <3 <3 victor

dancing all night...

and mike ( o ) ( o )

nah it wasn't monotonous at all.....played some tracks i remember from recently but they were all bombs

i gave up on his parties, whats the point in hearing the same bombs every party, i like hear new music. For example DT's parties are always so different always fresh and new sounds. there have been occasisons where DT was a bit of a snooze (boring) but even so he always turns it out in some way. not such a fan of VC's tribal sound its boring IMO.

I also don't get the hype on Boris. Nothing but pots and pans all night long.

Werd!!! Well u know what those people tonite that will be hitting up both parties will realize what kind of pollution comes out of the speakers when Boris plays. But at the same time i hope they don't convert to DT fans, the parties are packed ENUFF. I wanna go to DT but start my new job on monday.............Its on for Lee Burridge tho!!

Werd!!! Well u know what those people tonite that will be hitting up both parties will realize what kind of pollution comes out of the speakers when Boris plays. But at the same time i hope they don't convert to DT fans, the parties are packed ENUFF. I wanna go to DT but start my new job on monday.............Its on for Lee Burridge tho!!

"they" don't convert? I like how u guys put people in certain categories.

while i like victor very much, i also really like DT as well, and a few weeks ago i was all planned to see Lee as well at shelter....so don't stereotype....

too many elitists on this board