Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GLBT clubs?

Thanx Euroautofan84,finally someone else who is sensible.No matter how its looked at gay men are under served in New York City,other wise there would be more choices of large venues for us to dance at.Maybe if people on here stopped acting like young children goofing around on a playground,they would better comprehend a persons comment.

Thanx Euroautofan84,finally someone else who is sensible.No matter how its looked at gay men are under served in New York City,other wise there would be more choices of large venues for us to dance at.Maybe if people on here stopped acting like young children goofing around on a playground,they would better comprehend a persons comment.
Your welcome Mirrorball...I mean the only place that was worth while was Roxy best DJs and sound system...huge venue,Not everybody will like krash...Ive been there,totally opposite of mainstream gay,that crowd is the sub culture and on top of that its a hip-hop club,house music or no house music...Krash sucks!Take my advice dont go,if you liked the type of crowd at roxy you wont like the krash crowd.Im not exactly a bar fan they are so boring,the dance clubs are always more exciting,and when it comes to that we are underserved,Ive also been to crobar,the crowd is way to str8 and the music and DJs are no where near as good as at a large gay club!but we both know people on this forum will argue that,because they like to look for drama.Yea gays make the party,but if other venues such as crobar would take notice of that...they would serve us as well as roxy did.instead of bashing on people that make down to earth opinions on the subject they wanna bash one another and thats why nothing ever gets done in this fucking city.

btw happy valley sucked anyway,besides its closed now it shouldnt matter how gay friendly it was now...its gone!!!

yeah it sucked - that's why the number one GAY mag in the country, OUT Magazine, just named it 3 months ago as the best night in the country. if the only thing you seem to have a real knowledge of is crobar and krash then PLEASE stay away from parties where you would be just an annoyance with attitudes like yours. besides do you have a clue as to why it closed much less that it's opening back up in a week at a different space? talk all you want about generic gay clubs - you can hear that shite in Iowa - in NYC, in a REAL NYC scene - the sound is electro - there's a reason why there's a term called "NYC Electro" that's known to just about everyone in the music world except for those @ crobar, roxy and/or krash. it'd be one thing if you were str8 and still into a sound that's been around for over 15 years but you're not and u should try to do something a bit underground & different - not some sound that's been run over-ground since '95. i'm sorry but parties like roxy, krash and crobar spells nothing but GENERIC.

and did someone actually admit to living in chelsea and thus being a chelsea boy? there wasn't really a need for disclosure seeing it was quite obvious how your musical taste screams "GENERIC GAY BOY LIVING IN CHELSEA" - all i can suggest is stick to madonna - her lastest release was actually quite good and since you're queer maybe you'll realize madge is putting out NYC electro - one day maybe even you'll catch up to madonna

yeah it sucked - that's why the number one GAY mag in the country, OUT Magazine, just named it 3 months ago as the best night in the country. if the only thing you seem to have a real knowledge of is crobar and krash then PLEASE stay away from parties where you would be just an annoyance with attitudes like yours. besides do you have a clue as to why it closed much less that it's opening back up in a week at a different space? talk all you want about generic gay clubs - you can hear that shite in Iowa - in NYC, in a REAL NYC scene - the sound is electro - there's a reason why there's a term called "NYC Electro" that's known to just about everyone in the music world except for those @ crobar, roxy and/or krash. it'd be one thing if you were str8 and still into a sound that's been around for over 15 years but you're not and u should try to do something a bit underground & different - not some sound that's been run over-ground since '95. i'm sorry but parties like roxy, krash and crobar spells nothing but GENERIC.

and did someone actually admit to living in chelsea and thus being a chelsea boy? there wasn't really a need for disclosure seeing it was quite obvious how your musical taste screams "GENERIC GAY BOY LIVING IN CHELSEA" - all i can suggest is stick to madonna - her lastest release was actually quite good and since you're queer maybe you'll realize madge is putting out NYC electro - one day maybe even you'll catch up to madonna

why dont you get over yourself already your just another one of those fags from brooklyn with his dildo up is ass!who wishes he was in chelsea!!!

btw who the hell even said anything about madonna,shes a pop diva,or maybe your ass was still underneath the subway line in brooklyn when she dropped by roxy last october...you obviously need to get a life and get over yourself,instead of kissing your own ass and starting up that high school cheerleader drama...but I guess you could go on and kiss your own ass,cuz thats all you got going 4 yourself...NEXT!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Valley is closed. Susanne's party is happening @ Guest Room starting on the 28th. As for "gay friendly" - it's more like "straight friendly"- gay people make the party (period) and a lot of str8's get into it.

oh damn i didnt realize.......gotcha on the straight-friendly....i have def gone to gay clubs w some of my guy friends and had a blast too......