Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Club In Jersey Breaks Into The Cd Market

cheynec

good job cheyne. i def will be getting my copy soon.

and to everyone who wants to bash him, cheyne has been doing alot of work in the studio and has been getting alot of compliments by big named producers.

not to mention, i had to privilege to play with cheyne in london and ibiza this summer. to me, it looks like he is doing something good and will be one of the next big up incoming djs,

this post is not ment to start any drama. just think is pretty childish for people to talk shit, when he is just trying to promote himself.

Man, your EGO has gone through the roof!!!!!!!!

Posting this about yourself is just plain sad.....

I have to agree...its a bit much to call yourself:

worlds fastest riseing superstar dj... Cheyne Christian

its great to promote yourself and I actually do think he is good dj and gots talent...I have always supported him when i could...tone it down a bit that's all

What New Chic Sexy Club Does He Speak Of At The Jersey Shore? And, Isn't It November??

STIFFY most clubs are open year round down the shore....

this club is in long branch...i hear its very nice, pretty expensive drink wise and on the smaller side... u kinda have to have a smaller place if u want to play house music all night long in nj..or atleast it seems like that..

good job cheyne. i def will be getting my copy soon.

and to everyone who wants to bash him, cheyne has been doing alot of work in the studio and has been getting alot of compliments by big named producers.

not to mention, i had to privilege to play with cheyne in london and ibiza this summer. to me, it looks like he is doing something good and will be one of the next big up incoming djs,

this post is not ment to start any drama. just think is pretty childish for people to talk shit, when he is just trying to promote himself.

Matt, I think your missing my point. What i was saying was that for Cheyne to call HIMSELF the worlds fastest rising superstar DJ was just sad..

Didnt say he didnt have talent.

Would you come on here and post something like that????

Or better yet, would some other Dj's, Who post on here,post something like that??????????

Bottom line is that if your good other people will say so..

just wanted to clear the air.. this is not cheyne, this is the promotion company hired for the internet promotions using cheynes name ... I just copied and pasted the press write up about the cd and did'nt think it would have this effect.. looking at it now, yes it does seem a bit cockey.. on behalf of cheyne and myself we are sorry for that! This cd is 100% legit and the first of many to come. I hope you all enjoy it..

just wanted to clear the air.. this is not cheyne, this is the promotion company hired for the internet promotions using cheynes name ... I just copied and pasted the press write up about the cd and did'nt think it would have this effect.. looking at it now, yes it does seem a bit cockey.. on behalf of cheyne and myself we are sorry for that! This cd is 100% legit and the first of many to come. I hope you all enjoy it..

u use his name as his promotion company lol...yea ok

so u liscensed all the tracks for this cd?

Matt, I think your missing my point. What i was saying was that for Cheyne to call HIMSELF the worlds fastest rising superstar DJ was just sad..

Didnt say he didnt have talent.

Would you come on here and post something like that????

Or better yet, would some other Dj's, Who post on here,post something like that??????????

Bottom line is that if your good other people will say so..

I Know, i didnt want drama to start, thats why i posted that. cause i saw the way it was going. and some other people on here have nothing better to do than bash people behind the comp.

i def undestand what you ment.

but i would have wrote something more on the lines of "i am the best dj/producer in the world" ahahhahaah

what exactly is a "riseing superstar dj"?? maybe you should read the press release before you "copied and pasted" it. Actually what press write up would say "riseing"?? what promotion company would post a statement about a client without reading it????

One more thing, how do you break into the cd market? Since the cd market has been around 25+ years, saying you are breaking into the cd market a quarter century after the fact isnt really saying much. I'm sure the artists on your cd are proud to have their name on a cd with your promotion company.

Nick Terranova, executive producer/dj of starkillers has no knowledge of this cd that you legitimately released.