Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Body N Soul was.....

What a horrible day! The f%&@ing subway I was on to get there broke down and I spent an hour underground. When I finally got there at 3 the line was at least 2000 people long. Unbelievable. I waited for a few minutes then some security guard came out with a megaphone and said anyone so far back wouldn't get in by closing. So I just fucked off. The sounds were wicked though, I'm sure it was a brilliant party. My dumbass fault for not getting there earlier. frown.gif

Missed Twilo on Friday, was too tired. Missed B&S on Saturday, showed up too late. What a f*ing weekend. mad.gif

JohnB

I got there around 1:20 and the lines were already huge. I was surprised. Word must have gotten around 'cause that place was packed. B&S is getting BIG I guess. Never been there though on Sundays at Vinyl.

------------------

There must be a party going on around here!!!

Got there around 130 and there was hardly a line. Got in right away. Krivit was on the decks at the time.

I thought it was a good time but I could of done without all the talking and the salsa definitely had no business there that day. I'm sorry, those singers were the worst!!! I'm not slaggin salsa music because I myself am hispanic. I'm talking about the group.

The weather was amazing. Saw some cute honeys walking around. Left around 7pm.

I got there at 2 and didn't have to wait at all to get in smile.gif That place was hoppin' and I had a great time. I left around 4 though and the line was freakin' ridiculous. It was longer than Twilo's at 1:30 when S+D are there. I def. would not have waited then. It was fun as hell though.

------------------

BAC

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

Hey Jon, sorry to hear you had a fucked up day.

It was incredible!! The beats were amazing, plus they threw in Stevie Wonder and Bob Marley! You gotta love that. We were partying and dancing with some cool people we met, plus some guys from OZ.

Long live summerstage...and Crossymaster, too bad we didn;t speak earlier..

Cara

------------------

Din Da Da

Originally posted by johnb:

What a horrible day! The f%&@ing subway I was on to get there broke down and I spent an hour underground. When I finally got there at 3 the line was at least 2000 people long. Unbelievable. I waited for a few minutes then some security guard came out with a megaphone and said anyone so far back wouldn't get in by closing. So I just fucked off. The sounds were wicked though, I'm sure it was a brilliant party. My dumbass fault for not getting there earlier. frown.gif

Missed Twilo on Friday, was too tired. Missed B&S on Saturday, showed up too late. What a f*ing weekend. mad.gif

JohnB

still can do b+L at vinyl

just have to agree with the fact that the party was slammin....got there about 2:00 and had no problem getting in...couldn't have asked for better weather and better music. Definitely had that great body & soul vibe....

Loved the little bob marley throw in....

I heard that Labor Day weekend twilo is throwing their party at the park...anyone know anything else about this???

Guest reginap

JohnB...sorry you couldn't get to Central Park on Sat, I'm sure you'll have better luck next time! As far as B&S...there was no wait at 1:30 when I got there, but everyone inside was having the best time...I've never been to body & soul on Sunday, but I'll definitely check it out after this.