Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oh my god, it's Pete Tong!!!

sancib

well, sanci, i'm not really familiar w/ pete tong... but i'll tell ya, i gots ta save money for thanksgiving, if what i'm gonna do with my roomie goes through, and i hope it does. it hasn't been 100% confirmed (which is worrying me), so i won't mention it, 'cause i don't want to jinx it.

but what's up with everyone dropping the ball as far as a thanksgiving eve event goes? that was really poopsville :no: . in new york that's always a huge night :( .

as far as new year's, it looks like my only friends in town aren't gonna go to giant, and i won't go alone! diggers is ok, i still don't think i ever heard sasha, i hate armin, i like ferry... but no one's really grabbed me. if deep dish were going to be there that'd sweeten the deal considerably, and the scumfrog were there, i'd be THERE!!!!!!! but i don't know. surely something will be up soon that'll get both of us excited, i hope :worry: .

but what's up with everyone dropping the ball as far as a thanksgiving eve event goes? that was really poopsville :no: . in new york that's always a huge night :( .

what about Victor Caulderone and Chus & Ceballos at the Henry Fonda that nite? seems like a great lineup to me for tribal lovers...

what about Victor Caulderone and Chus & Ceballos at the Henry Fonda that nite? seems like a great lineup to me for tribal lovers...
ah. i've never heard calderone's stuff, so i can't say, but i've never heard of the other peeps you mentioned at all (that's just me, though, and there are a LOT of people i don't know!). that isn't to say it won't be a great night for some people, but in nyc there used to be a few events from which to choose and it was always a tough decision, what with all the really great lineups.

well, sanci, i'm not really familiar w/ pete tong... but i'll tell ya, i gots ta save money for thanksgiving, if what i'm gonna do with my roomie goes through, and i hope it does. it hasn't been 100% confirmed (which is worrying me), so i won't mention it, 'cause i don't want to jinx it.

as far as new year's, it looks like my only friends in town aren't gonna go to giant, and i won't go alone! diggers is ok, i still don't think i ever heard sasha, i hate armin, i like ferry... but no one's really grabbed me. if deep dish were going to be there that'd sweeten the deal considerably, and the scumfrog were there, i'd be THERE!!!!!!! but i don't know. surely something will be up soon that'll get both of us excited, i hope :worry: .

O.K chica! Lets go to Oakey at the Vangard on Sat.!!! As for NYE, I think that we are going, and if we do you are welcome to hang with us! Although seeing as "The Dish" will be at TAO, I am sure you will change over to the other side. :(

O.K chica! Lets go to Oakey at the Vangard on Sat.!!! As for NYE, I think that we are going, and if we do you are welcome to hang with us! Although seeing as "The Dish" will be at TAO, I am sure you will change over to the other side. :(
my turkey day plans are leaving me broker than broke, and we (my new roomie and i) had to cut them back 'cause we couldn't afford to stay as long as we want to. i'm cutting corners everywhere i can till at least new year's! i'm going back east for x-mas, so i need money for that...

damn - the dish is at together? i didn't even know that... is together all ages except for vip?

Yeah, it's all ages :( So I guess that means you will be going with us right?:biggrin:
maaaaaaannn... why do the kiddies get the dish :no: ? it's not that i'm prejudiced against the under-21 set per se; i was once one of them. but the under-18 crowd out here in cali tends to party just to get fucked up and not for the music. getting inebriated is all well and good, but when they get so jacked that they don't know where they are, it's a real buzzkill for me. they're just taking up space that people who give a shit could be occupying.

i motherfucking love the dish :spin2: !!!!!!!!!!

well, sanci, i dunno... i'll have to figure all that out :worry: . did you buy your tix yet?

well, sanci, i dunno... i'll have to figure all that out :worry: . did you buy your tix yet?

No not yet I still have to wait and see what the hubbys' schedule will be, meaning that I will be paying out the "A" for tickets, cause his final schedule wont be out for another 2 weeks :P thhhhhh. But if we do go out it will be to Giant for sure :)