Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BORIS @ Pacha.....

Yes i know thanksgiving is amateur night and balblablala, but whos going for this......I just wanna hear boris play on that system....He's one of the few DJ's that has truly progressed and gotten so much better over time...I remember when everyone thought he sucked..now he's like the King of NYC.......

Yes i know thanksgiving is amateur night and balblablala, but whos going for this......I just wanna hear boris play on that system....He's one of the few DJ's that has truly progressed and gotten so much better over time...I remember when everyone thought he sucked..now he's like the King of NYC.......

I hear him more then anyone on systems all over the place,

and the best vibe and crowd reaction ive seen so far, was from a small intimate room like RISE BOSTON

I feel pacha will get the same crowd / vibe reaction from his set, that system is top notch

looking forward to a new milestone in his career,

many will still hate, but whats to hate on, its NEW YORK based DJ, doing what he loves most, for the people who love him most, and getting the exposure to bring a NYC talent to the next level ,

thanks for all who support and will be on the dance floor wed

email me for tables, or if you need your name put on the guest list

jonpaul@djboris.com

its best to get advance tiks for this event, they are $40, and available online at ticketweb,

thank you

see you on the dance floor

im going

boris is a good dj i like him for afterhours usually better but im sure hes going to turn it out

yeah I agree,

his sets at gypsy and show tend to be more dark and shit,

but I think PACHA brings that type of style out of most dj;s

so I expect that type of set, but who knows, im just excited to hear him on that system period

yeah I agree,

his sets at gypsy and show tend to be more dark and shit,

but I think PACHA brings that type of style out of most dj;s

so I expect that type of set, but who knows, im just excited to hear him on that system period

100% hes deff going to do an awsome job.. i kinda wish it wasnt thanksgiving eve tho- just so he can go as long as he wants

100% hes deff going to do an awsome job.. i kinda wish it wasnt thanksgiving eve tho- just so he can go as long as he wants

we plan on going till at least 10 am

which is more then enough for a night of partying, but of course it is always fun to let the night take its course till whenever....

Yet if Pacha booked Tiesto, you would create a thread where you and your boy, "deeperndeeper", would rave about how great "Lethal Industry" is going to sound on that system.

Wtf are you talking about, I barely even go on this board idiot. You probably work for Crobar since you are so quick to jump on anyone that says anything positive about Pacha!