Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chris Fortier

Guest onisakura
lol that's like me at remote on fri hahah and at dinner on sat. was i really there?

I will still maintain: If i don't remember, i wasn't there. *lol*

Btw, nice seeing you. ;)

BTW this was my first PEOPLE party and it was really good. chris fortier wow great tracks and vibe in there....nice crowd, easy going people, lots of people dancing and chillin at the bar and mingling, i <3 sullivan room. good job al and co for pulling it together....i will def b checking out a people party again soon :)

Guest onisakura
bella did I see you at all inside or just at the end when you were leaving and we were chillin outside?

I :heart: my 12 hour binges especially when I bring others down with me

She was next to me at the bar, you might have. *lol*

And yes, your 12 hour binges are infamous.

Beer pong anyone?

BTW this was my first PEOPLE party and it was really good. chris fortier wow great tracks and vibe in there....nice crowd, easy going people, lots of people dancing and chillin at the bar and mingling, i <3 sullivan room. good job al and co for pulling it together....i will def b checking out a people party again soon :)

Great to hear, thanks!!!

bella did I see you at all inside or just at the end when you were leaving and we were chillin outside?

I :heart: my 12 hour binges especially when I bring others down with me

hahaha yes u did, ill remind u what u said to me at the bar too next time i talk to u. haha and u forgot my ice water ;) and we did chill outside for a bit b4 i bounced

Guest onisakura
we usually retire beer pong at 7am during the winter...try to keep it inside and attempt to play drinking games like KINGS or something but I have come to the conclusion that starting drinking games at 7am after drinking all night is not as easy as it sounds.

Nor is it as fun.