Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reviews and Comments about Paul OakenFold and Pete Tong @ JET

djsienpileggi

I am just curious as to what people thought of the performance of Paul OakenFold and Pete Tong @ JETS PREMIERE of their new Thursday Night event?

I myself as a DJ will reserve my comments and Judgement. But I can honestly say openly, that Pete Tong was probably the only reason it was worth it to come out and stay as long as I did.

I am just curious as to what people thought of the performance of Paul OakenFold and Pete Tong @ JETS PREMIERE of their new Thursday Night event?

I myself as a DJ will reserve my comments and Judgement. But I can honestly say openly, that Pete Tong was probably the only reason it was worth it to come out and stay as long as I did.

Pete Tong and Faarsheed

I thought it was a bit pricey at $50 general admission adn $30 guestlist but well worth it cuz all three of them rocked it! I was a bit surprised by Oaky's set. His set was banging from start to finish. He played hard with none of the fluffy trance i'm used to hearing from him and his mixing was spot on too. Faarsheed was amazing as always. I would have had a blast with just him alone. I only stayed around 30 mins into Tongy's set and i liked what i heard. had to work at 8.

fav track of the nite:

Ascension - Someone (Remix?) Oaky dropped this awesome classic, a kickass remix whatever that was.

Charlie May vs Sasha - Seal Clubbing (James Zabielas Seal Squeal Mix)

-both Faarsheed and Tong played this brilliant track.

I thought it was a bit pricey at $50 general admission adn $30 guestlist but well worth it cuz all three of them rocked it! I was a bit surprised by Oaky's set. His set was banging from start to finish. He played hard with none of the fluffy trance i'm used to hearing from him and his mixing was spot on too. Faarsheed was amazing as always. I would have had a blast with just him alone. I only stayed around 30 mins into Tongy's set and i liked what i heard. had to work at 8.

fav track of the nite:

Ascension - Someone (Remix?) Oaky dropped this awesome classic, a kickass remix whatever that was.

Charlie May vs Sasha - Seal Clubbing (James Zabielas Seal Squeal Mix)

-both Faarsheed and Tong played this brilliant track.

whenever jet has a guest dj it is always 50

if these guy's used CD players or sorato there cant even be classified as DJ's.

Mr freeze

Rock steady crew

I think we got way off the topic of Paul Oakenfolds performance.. but just a quick thought..

Hey, Mr Freeze... Havent seen you in a long time since we moved to TAO, But I was taken aback a little by your statement. Mostly because I know you support DJ P 100% with his skill and style..

But didnt DJ P Win the PIONEER Sponsorship Contest at STUDIO 54 by Mixing and Scratching DVD's on tne new PIONEER DVJ 1000's CD/DVD player for $100,000?? I was there when he mixed videos.. i saw IT TAKES TWO.. By ROB BASE mixed into another popular commercial track... I have seen him on vinyl and he is great.. but I have also seen him on DVJ's.. and you were on stage with him at the time, so was just wondering where the statement came from.. NOT TRYINGTO GET INTO A PISSING CONTEST WITH YOU or anything..

And I consider him a great DJ no matter what platform...

I think we got way off the topic of Paul Oakenfolds performance.. but just a quick thought..

Hey, Mr Freeze... Havent seen you in a long time since we moved to TAO, But I was taken aback a little by your statement. Mostly because I know you support DJ P 100% with his skill and style..

But didnt DJ P Win the PIONEER Sponsorship Contest at STUDIO 54 by Mixing and Scratching DVD's on tne new PIONEER DVJ 1000's CD/DVD player for $100,000?? I was there when he mixed videos.. i saw IT TAKES TWO.. By ROB BASE mixed into another popular commercial track... I have seen him on vinyl and he is great.. but I have also seen him on DVJ's.. and you were on stage with him at the time, so was just wondering where the statement came from.. NOT TRYINGTO GET INTO A PISSING CONTEST WITH YOU or anything..

And I consider him a great DJ no matter what platform...

P was not in that contest, he worked at studio that night, he simply had to do his set, he got on his two technique 1200 turntables equipmen with nothing but wax,He humiliated and rocked everyone. the pioneer people offered him a 100 thousand dollar contract taht nigth write then and there.p did nothing with a video I have no idea what your talking about?

but anyway hope all is going well for you.

I was so embarassed for those computer punching play dvd CD players.

the people on the turn table dvd should be ashamed of themselfs trying to call them DJ's..

what a joke.

Mr freeze

rock steady crew