Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Digraceful [re: LA promotions - Thanksgiving]

lalate

The vast majority of promotions in LA for Thanksgiving parties have no food drive associated with them.

lalate that receives on average several hundred event invites per week, sometimes per day, worldwide, has seen a drop in LA Thanksgiving events with food drives to record lows.

The vast majority of promotions in LA for Thanksgiving parties have no food drive associated with them.

lalate that receives on average several hundred event invites per week, sometimes per day, worldwide, has seen a drop in LA Thanksgiving events with food drives to record lows.

i remember lots of "bring a can" events that gave one reduced admission or free entry (before a certain time or even not!) around x-mas or thanksgiving, back in the day, but i haven't seen many in the past few years.

but here's the real question, 'late: why only have these "can" events around the holidays? peeps be hungry all year 'round.

i remember lots of "bring a can" events that gave one reduced admission or free entry (before a certain time or even not!) around x-mas or thanksgiving, back in the day, but i haven't seen many in the past few years.

but here's the real question, 'late: why only have these "can" events around the holidays? peeps be hungry all year 'round.

Well said, both of you :rock:. Should be done year round. This last week was horrible.