Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DANNY TENAGLIA and DANNY KRIVIT@Pacha 12/10 for 718 SESSIONS, classics night

Since i first discovered 718 sessions 3 yrs ago, i have not changed my opinion that party is the BEST PARTY IN NYC, with the vibe, the crowd and of course the music. And since that time ive been dreaming of hearing both dannys playing together. Its always good to see danny t at that party but with the history that they both share together it was only a matter of time, and Finally its here. It gonna be a TRUE CLASSICS night, not some stuff from 2,3 yrs ago that some other parties claim to be classics lol. I cant wait.

like all 718 sessions your gonna have people in their 20,30,40,50,60 getting down with the most energetic and amazing vibe of any party in nyc. Believe me im there every month and i go out 3 nights of the week as well to many different parties, nothing compares to 718 sessions.

like all 718 sessions your gonna have people in their 20,30,40,50,60 getting down with the most energetic and amazing vibe of any party in nyc. Believe me im there every month and i go out 3 nights of the week as well to many different parties, nothing compares to 718 sessions.

i would think you of all people would be mad that its not held at Deep. Throwing this party at Pacha is pretty mainstream if you ask me, not underground

i would think you of all people would be mad that its not held at Deep. Throwing this party at Pacha is pretty mainstream if you ask me, not underground

who gives a shit what you think lol.

And its the music and party that makes something commercial/underground, they can have this party at madison square garden and it would still be underground cause of the music and crowd that follows 718 sessions.

You spend to much time wasting your energy towards me about this underground and pacha shit thats it tiring. Im not answering your other questions on the other thread cause i have alreayd on several post including that one and you still dont get it. Heres my last response to your nonsense.

THAT DJ WANTED TO DO THINGS HIS WAY AND HIS WAY ONLY WITHOUT CONFORMING TO SOMETHING DIFFERENT., THATS IT. The main basis behind the thread was just someones decision on doin things the way he wants to, now get over yourself.

With that said i cant wait for this party and its gonna be a lot of fun.

who gives a shit what you think lol.

And its the music and party that makes something commercial/underground, they can have this party at madison square garden and it would still be underground cause of the music and crowd that follows 718 sessions.

You spend to much time wasting your energy towards me about this underground and pacha shit thats it tiring. Im not answering your other questions on the other thread cause i have alreayd on several post including that one and you still dont get it. Heres my last response to your nonsense.

THAT DJ WANTED TO DO THINGS HIS WAY AND HIS WAY ONLY WITHOUT CONFORMING TO SOMETHING DIFFERENT., THATS IT. The main basis behind the thread was just someones decision on doin things the way he wants to, now get over yourself.

With that said i cant wait for this party and its gonna be a lot of fun.

and you spend just as much time wasting your time and energy preaching your house musik crusade and trance bashing to other people...

I don't see a differance

Have to agree w/silverbull on that one, it doesnt matter where 718 sessions take's place that party will always be underground...Let's be real Deep on any other nite is filled w/the cheesiest thug crowd and all b n t people anyway....what makes it any different?...I highly doubt you are gonna see little guidos from Staten Island running around in there on Sunday....

Have to agree w/silverbull on that one, it doesnt matter where 718 sessions take's place that party will always be underground...Let's be real Deep on any other nite is filled w/the cheesiest thug crowd and all b n t people anyway....what makes it any different?...I highly doubt you are gonna see little guidos from Staten Island running around in there on Sunday....

Wrong...I am coming and I am bringing all the SI guidos with me!!!! lol

well im from staten island and i will be there, but i know what your talking about i hate the people from this island and im sure i will not see anyone there from the island thank god. i never went to 718 sessions before but i heard great things about it plus DT is my favorite dj i cant fuckin wait. does anyone know if dt will be there all night of is he comming on later on in the night.