Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No Morillo reviews from Friday at pacha....?

Morillo was really not good...I've never thought he was that bad before, but I was just not feeling it at all. I left around 8:30 but even if he was better later it would have been nice to hear some decent music before I left. Early on he played some disco type stuff, then electro...then he finally says, "are you ready for some tribal?!" and 20 minutes later he was playing some song that sounded like Dave Matthews Band or something. Maybe he was trying to cater to the crowd b/c it looked like a frat party, but everyone I talked to was very disappointed.

Morillo was really not good...I've never thought he was that bad before, but I was just not feeling it at all. I left around 8:30 but even if he was better later it would have been nice to hear some decent music before I left. Early on he played some disco type stuff, then electro...then he finally says, "are you ready for some tribal?!" and 20 minutes later he was playing some song that sounded like Dave Matthews Band or something. Maybe he was trying to cater to the crowd b/c it looked like a frat party, but everyone I talked to was very disappointed.

Im kind of tired of Morillo from hearing him so much lately but honestly friday he was realllllly good, he actually played a lot of new tracks..Anyone know the id of the red hot chili peppers track he played .....Highlight of the night for me....It wasnt too crowded which was a pleasent surprise I like when theres room on the dancefloor.l the openers were ridiculous.....They looked really young one was spinnin while the other was playing a keyboard live they played mostly deep house stuff kind of reminded me of louie vega. Good night for me but i left early round 5 30-6 cuz i had work the next day....Cant speak for the rest of the nite but I had a great time while I was there...

yeah them martinez brothers are on some other shit.. they played better than morillo.. lmao overall and my peoples did a great job in the basement as always.. heard from techno,deep house,some minimal,progressive tracks it was pretty dam good down there. and yes there wasnt many people cause of theholidays and peeps being away

yeah them martinez brothers are on some other shit.. they played better than morillo.. lmao overall and my peoples did a great job in the basement as always.. heard from techno,deep house,some minimal,progressive tracks it was pretty dam good down there. and yes there wasnt many people cause of theholidays and peeps being away

yo these kids are the real deal

they are going to be next level, they already touring other countries

they rocked last week, workin tracks, playing keyboards, dancing around,

very impressed

their dad is some old school garage head, prob smoked rock with levan

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=90867174