Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Protest this (NYC Black Crime Stats)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not deadly though.....at least not in nyc....

from the nytimes:

But according to NYPD rules, the officers may have been wrong to fire at a vehicle; a Times article states "...Saturday’s shootings may have violated department rules, which largely prohibit officers from firing at vehicles... officers can fire only when they or another person is threatened by deadly physical force, but not if that physical force comes from a moving vehicle alone.

ahhhhhh...good find there...

i tell you what tho...if someone was trying to mow me down with a car then i would use whatever i could to stop that...what do they expect a cop to do when someone is using a vehicle to kill them??? use their nightstick to the tire???

wow this is some cowboy shit....

Dramatic new details of the deadly mayhem include the undercover cop at one point climbing onto the hood of Bell's car - his gun drawn and his police shield around his neck - screaming "Police! Turn off your car! Let me see your hands!" said sources who talked to some of the cops involved in the shooting.

wow this is some cowboy shit....

Dramatic new details of the deadly mayhem include the undercover cop at one point climbing onto the hood of Bell's car - his gun drawn and his police shield around his neck - screaming "Police! Turn off your car! Let me see your hands!" said sources who talked to some of the cops involved in the shooting.

sounds like something ante would do...

lets face it whether they are wrong or not NYC cops dont go to jail for stuff like this? do u have any idea what happened to those 4 cops who shot that guy 41 times when they thought he had a gun and he had a wallet? one got fired and has another job, one has a desk job at the NYPD, and the other 2 left and became firefighters with MORE pay!!!!

Wrong,Police are NEVER supposed to Fire on a moving Vehichle no matter what the situation is, in case of stray bullets that might hit innocent bystanders.

What are you talking about? Strays will always be an issue if a weapon is discharged - doesn't matter if it's a vehicle or a person.

As a friend of a cop who works in Bushwick, he tells me tales of racist black people who stand on the rooftop of the projects, spit at officers walking below, and yell anti-white remarks at them, so it is not the white cops who are racist it is the black people in the projects!

you people are morons.

seriously.

Whats next, white people never cause problems in the projects?

CAUSE THERE ARE NO WHITES IN THE PROJECTS.

Seriously......did you guys fall asleep in Jr. High School history class?

African Americans did not get full equality under the law until 1968. 1968!

You are all a bunch of morons. Especially cfslugger21.

Not my type of topic to respond to but i'm black and i was born after 1968 and maybe i'm wrong, but i totally disregarded the slavory days and what happened to black people during those horrendous times. Y because that was not in my lifetime and i didn't live thru it. I have never met anyone racist nor have i been racially profiled so if thats neva happened to people they should give the race card a break. I can understand people that have deal with racism having hatred in their heart, but if you neva had to deal with it the shut the fuck up. aint no body racist these days( i have neva met one racist person). If black people keep using the race card for everything then we will still be talkin about racism in the year 2099, and i wish people would stop talkin about it in 2006. I personally think black people are the racist ones. But maybe you cant blame them. BUT ISN'T IT TIME TO MOVE ON?

A rather tense and sad situation...

I think one important

thing to recognise is that

things are not always what

they appear to be...and

...if we don't have a good

critical grasp of our history

and learn the good lessons from it,

its bound to repeat itself!

there are also some individuals

out there who would like things

to go back to the way they

were in the past when it was

more advantageous for them

and disadvantageous for others!

In that sense life is

a continuous struggle

for our freedoms; and just

because some of us

don't personally experience it,

doesn't mean it doesn't exist for others.

aint no body racist these days( i have neva met one racist person).

ur kidding right?? have you been paying attention to anything in this forum or did u just see the title and posted??

ok question everyone... do you know any current racist people/places?? here i start: The Bronx!