Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Disney World**

cookie6

I'm going 2 days after Christmas!!

It's my first time and i'm vewy excited. 23.gif

We're only going for 2 days and are trying to decide which 2 parks to go to. One of my co-workers just got back yesterday and she said Sea World was her favorite. I def want to check out Epcot and i'm looking for some feedback about the other parks.

Has anyone been recently??

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Cook! I loved Majic Kingdom!..Im a Mickey fan..so it was exciting to walk the park and loved the parades. I also went to Sea World, wasnt really my thing..but everyone else really liked it.

All the parks are great so you're guaranteed a great time.. Have fun!!

..and at night..I partied at that park w/clubs and bars.. I cant remember what is was called..but that was fun too.

....if u want a disney experience dont waste a day at sea world.......do epcot if u want i love it((all the science stuff and countries))def eat in epcot i say france or italy have the best...plus u can drink around the world and tons of shopping......magic kingdom is classic disney rides characters parade.....mgm however is all the movie and animation u can catch fantasmic((i think thats its name)) at night ..its a light show on the water...get there early ......also who wants to be a millionaire is there and other shows........if u like animals hit animal kingdom....monkeys and shit above your head......since u are pressed for time i would go to animal kingdom in the morning and mgm in the afternoon((fantasmic is after dark)) and u dont need more than a couple hours at animal kingdom....

I've been to disney tons of times. I love it.

If you are only going to be there skip sea world.

definitely do the magic kingdom, and you can prob split a day between epcot and mgm. Definitely eat at epcot like someone said. France has a fantastic restaurant. Call first thing in the am for reservations though. all those places fill up

go to epcot and magic kingdom - not a big fan of MGM (although it was a long time since i last visited).

i'm going sometime in march, either before or after conference. havent been to any of the parks in over 12 years even though i go to orlando all the time.

yeah - skipping sea world is a good idea. i'd recommend all disney-related stuff 'cause disney world/epcot is really unique, as opposed to sea world, which is mostly just an aquarium with a big whale, to me :zzz: . there are a bunch of those movie studio parks in other parts of the country, too, and they can be done in one day. disney/epcot, though, has so much to see that i think you'd get the best out of it by giving both your days; one day might just be wasting it by not doing it right --- know what i mean?

then again, i absolutely love disneyland (haven't been to world in a long time) and get wrapped up in it. if you like scary rides more than other stuff, spend some time at mgm.

I absolutely love Animal Kingdom. especially the Sufaris.

...def agree ..cant believe i forgot...the safari was great....best way to see those animals in a quasi natural enviroment short of a trip to africa....and if u like disney feeling stuff..the lion king show is one of the best in all disney..that too is in animal kingdom.......like i said ...i think u should do a day early at animal kingdom ((safari and lion king def))..then head over to mgm for the rest of the day and see fantasmic at night...maybe do magic kingdom another morning and go to epcot afternoon and stay for dinner .....

i thought universal and islands of adventure SUCKED. lol I guess cuz i was so used to Cedar Point (real rollercoasters!)....

Animal kingdom ROCKS.. but if you only have two days... then i'd go with magik and epcots.

whaa?? u dont like like Islands

spider man ride at I of A is killa

and unless you have kids or your under 15 whats the sense in going to magic kingdom?

there's like 6 rides there.. big deal.. go to cedar point or kings island.. then you'll see how shitty universal is... weakkkk

magic kingdom brings you back to being a child.. i had a blast when i was there in october... the rides are cute.. and if they think it sucks - they can take the monorail to another park..

but first timers should always go see the castle in my opinion :)

there's like 6 rides there.. big deal.. go to cedar point or kings island.. then you'll see how shitty universal is... weakkkk

magic kingdom brings you back to being a child.. i had a blast when i was there in october... the rides are cute.. and if they think it sucks - they can take the monorail to another park..

but first timers should always go see the castle in my opinion :)

id slit my wrists in the Its a small world ride

Sugar and I are in Orlando right now. We're coming home tomorrow. :(

We did Epcot yesterday and Sea World today. If you only can do 2 days at Disney, do Epcot and Magic Kingdom. The showcase of the worlds is awesome. We had sushi in Japan last night. We did Universal last time and Islands of Adventure had awesome rides.

I've been to disney tons of times. I love it.

If you are only going to be there skip sea world.

definitely do the magic kingdom, and you can prob split a day between epcot and mgm. Definitely eat at epcot like someone said. France has a fantastic restaurant. Call first thing in the am for reservations though. all those places fill up

You have DEF tripped there.

You have DEF tripped there.

:rofl:

actually, yes, I have. After I graduate college me and my girlfriend (now my fiance) went down there with some gel tabs. We tripped our faces off in disney world. That was May of 1999.

and the beauty was, it was the second week of may so there was no one there. we did space mountain like 9 times in a row... lol. Every ride was so dope... Disney has so much detail in everything that when you're tripping, you really appreciate it.