Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anthony Lamont @ CPI

Went to CPI with my crew Saturday last minute to hear Mr. Ojeda rip it up again. Played alot of great tunes only to be presently suprised! Me and the crew were on stage near the dancers when I see Anthony Lamont of all people. He comes on stage and starts dancing with one of the dancers. I thought this can't be HIM! Next song Jason throws on ..."Dun Da Da...". They make a announcement.."CPI make some noise for Mr. Anthony Lamont..." and the whole place lost the rrof! Had to be one of the best shows I ever saw. They added some new laser effects and they totally made the show ridiculous! Between the blunt smoke and the laser beams blastin me in the eyeballs......I lost it! Sick night @ CPI, when we had just gone there last minute! Never did I think I would see him throw a show @ CPI!

See you all soon!

~R~

Anthony hosts the party at Cheetah on Thursday nites . . . biggrin.gif

any more questions, email me. smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Anthony Lamont is GOD! Ive never seen such a better performer thn he. I saw him about a year ago at Club Abyss and he performed Whitney Houston's songs. He did such a fabulous job. I suggest going to see him to anyone and if he is goign to be at CPI then I WILL have t check it out. I was luck enough to even hang out with him after he and his dancers performed and he is the sweetest, most real and funny guy around!

Romeo,

What up kid?? Still hanging out there in Longassawayfromcivilizationandhatethetraffic Island?? LOL

Yo, Anthony was there huh? He's the best. Definitely the nicest guy and fun to boot. Anyone that says any different doesn't know him at all. Say hello to him for me. Tell him his HUSBAND says hello. He's called me that since his actual birthday that I met him at Key Club back in '99.

Glad to see you're still around and can't wait to hang at SF this Fall...summer's almost over and the clubs are gonna be GREAT!

See ya kid, oh wait...you going to SF on the 19th? I have a feeling Myworld will kick your butt if you don't!!! We'll all be there!!! You better show your face!

addaboy

god damn it, anthony calls everyone his husband, lol. biggrin.gif he just likes too have everything, tee hee.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Adam...

Yes, Anthony had a great performance, SICK! As for me, just been hangin' out here and my girl! As for the 19th I am sure I will be there....I am gonna do the AM thing like you! Well hope that smell goes away....OOppss that must be the Jersey sea sludge still stuck to your body! LOL...........

Miss ya too bro!

~Rome's~