Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attacked At China Club!!!!

leroux03

We went to China Club for my birthday and had a really good time, at first. Good music and dancing on the 3rd floor (Mostly Spanish music) the second floor was too packed to even dance without getting elbows in the ribs, not to mention if there was an emergency... (hip hop music) But the TREATMENT FROM THE "BOUNCERS' (roid raged freaks) was enoughto make me NEVER RETURN!!! They ATTACKED MY HUSBAND and one named, KENYA, was choking him almost to death!!!! It took 5 others guys to talk this guy down..This guy was seriously unbalanced!!! The reason: We bought bottles @ $175.00 a piece and a VIP table for $50.00 then they would'nt let us back upstairs...They tried to kick us out instead of letting us back upstairs...They don't give you the chance to leave before they POUNCE!!!BEWARE not only of ATTACKS by bouncers but of also paying hundreds of dollars on tables and booze then not being allowed to got back to your table. I guess you have to stay in the area where you get the table? The club was decent but overall not worth putting your life in danger from the people HIRED to protect things like that from happening...Oh, BTW, if you deceide to try your luck and this happens to you, don't wate your time freezing, trying to talk to the police outside, they don't care...It's an all around sad situation...

We went to China Club for my birthday and had a really good time, at first. Good music and dancing on the 3rd floor (Mostly Spanish music) the second floor was too packed to even dance without getting elbows in the ribs, not to mention if there was an emergency... (hip hop music) But the TREATMENT FROM THE "BOUNCERS' (roid raged freaks) was enoughto make me NEVER RETURN!!! They ATTACKED MY HUSBAND and one named, KENYA, was choking him almost to death!!!! It took 5 others guys to talk this guy down..This guy was seriously unbalanced!!! The reason: We bought bottles @ $175.00 a piece and a VIP table for $50.00 then they would'nt let us back upstairs...They tried to kick us out instead of letting us back upstairs...They don't give you the chance to leave before they POUNCE!!!BEWARE not only of ATTACKS by bouncers but of also paying hundreds of dollars on tables and booze then not being allowed to got back to your table. I guess you have to stay in the area where you get the table? The club was decent but overall not worth putting your life in danger from the people HIRED to protect things like that from happening...Oh, BTW, if you deceide to try your luck and this happens to you, don't wate your time freezing, trying to talk to the police outside, they don't care...It's an all around sad situation...

welcome to NYC

HEY LISTEN YOU STUPID BITCH. THAT BOUNCER THAT YOU ACCUSE OF "ATTACKING" YOUR HUSBAND IS ACTUALLY A REALLY GOOD GUY AND IS FRIENDS WITH A LOT OF PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD. SO WATCH YOUR MOUTH BEFORE YOU GET INTO EVEN DEEPER SHIT. WHY DONT YOU JUST SEND HIM A PM AND DEAL WITH THIS IN PRIVATE INSTEAD OF AIRING ALL YOUR DIRTY LAUNDRY IN A PUBLIC FORUM?

HIS USERNAME IS STYMIE AND HE IS A REALLY GOOD GUY SO YOU AND YOUR CHEAP ASS HEEB HUSBAND MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING TO REALLY PISS HIM OFF.

why do I have a feeling that this chick's husband didn't just nicely ask this bouncer if he could go back upstairs since they paid for a bottle?

$100 says they are spanish...he probably told the bouncer "chupa mi pinga" while his wife was snapping her fingers telling him "oh no you didn't"

LMFAO the mental picture is priceless.

:funny::laugh: