Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Banned from NCC

hehateme

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you bump up this old thread and bring more attention to yourself? It was 6 months ago...you REALLY are not that bright are you Woo?

and Amber are you hot? got any nude pics of you floating around the internet you feel like sharing?

This is a good point..

Listen you little twat. shut the fuck up and go back to sucking on that whore friends of yours missile tits...between her fucked up, misshaped tits and that ugly grill of hers I don't know what is worse. Can only imagine what type of schmuck your husband must be to put a ring on your finger.

i guess your goal was to make me upset and you did. yes you did humiliate me and the pic has gotten pretty far.. it even reached my family and job. i got fired. my family is rather disturbed and whatnot. my dad didn't speak to me until after the new year.

i mean im guessing this is what you wanted and you got it.

How did the pic reach your family and job? Were you two involved outside of the board in such a way that he knew your job and family?

If you two were just two people bickering on the internet, I don't see how the pic could reach your family and job.

Oh, and what did your job say to you when they fired you? how'd they go about wording your termination?