Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drug Test Question?

dirtymike

Its not for me its for a friend. He's trying to get a job selling cars. Can you believe that shit. I've never even heard of someone taking a hair sample drug test. I thought all car salesmen were coke heads???

I guess they can take the hair from any part of you body.

All the same hair testing is not the most reliable method for drug testing, or else why would all health care professionals still be only testing urine and blood? Most drugs clear your system within 3 days, with the exception of marijuana, that is up to 3mo.'s. 3 days goes for coke,speed, e, k, lsd. I know that Dept of Social services also only uses urine and blood as well. So this one of the few instances that if it came out badly, you can contest/fight it.

All the same hair testing is not the most reliable method for drug testing, or else why would all health care professionals still be only testing urine and blood?

That's not true. I'm a physician and the hospital I work for tests ALL employees with a hair test when they are hired.

They test the first inch and a half of the hair from the scalp-up correlating with about 3 months of drug use (the average hair grows about a half inch per month).

Tell your friend to shave his head and stay clean for a while. Also to shave his pubes or whatever hair they might be able to use.

That's not true. I'm a physician and the hospital I work for tests ALL employees with a hair test when they are hired.

They test the first inch and a half of the hair from the scalp-up correlating with about 3 months of drug use (the average hair grows about a half inch per month).

Then maybe it's an L.A. thing, cause I have worked for the county and for a very high profile hospital and neither asked for hair.