Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you tell your roommate..

To stop having so many guests. Not that I don't want my roomate not to invite people over. He invites these people (some he knows, some he doesnt) to stay at our flat and then leaves them there when nobody is home. He says they'll stay for this amount of time and they stay longer (I'm talking weeks here, not just a few days). Some are pigs, others are just plain annoying. I don't wan to sound like a bitch but my place is not a half way house.

------------------

** Shake It Baby **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Tchick

Whoa. I dont know if I agree with the last one but Id just tell him. You pay half the rent and you dont want to have to clean up after these people or hear them. Its your home and you should be able to feel comfortable in it. Not have to wake up every morning and wonder if some stranger is in there. God forbid he invites some psycho over that he doesnt even know and you get robbed or killed. Id definately just tell him that you guys need to sit down and tralk about this. I fhe has lots and lots of guests, then he should pay more of the rent then you are. Especially if you hardly have anyone stay over, these people eat your food and add to your electricity and water bills!

If your roommate is friend that you knew for a long time then you should just be able to tell to "cut the shit out" and he'll get your point. However, if it's a roommate that you don't know that well then a little diplomacy may be required. Sit down with him and let him know your concerns . . . try to stay away from how you feel about his friends so that you don't insult him. Try to work out on making some house rules, and don't forget to ask him if there's anything that you do that he doesn't quite like.

BlueAngel

------------------

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

My other roommate and I have already had a talk with him. Which just make it more frustrating. He's a good roommate (when he's by himself), I don't want to kick him out. My problem is being aggressive about the matter. I'm not one for confrontation.

------------------

** Shake It Baby **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Tchick

Trip~I totally know what you mean about having problems with confrontation...my roommate my freshman year of college was AWFUL and I had the hardest time telling her to cut her bullshit out. But now that I'm older and wiser...hehe...I've learned that you have to be strong with people, if not aggressive, to get your point across. Just tell your roommate in advance that you want the apartment clear of guests on any given weekend...keep telling him in advance whenever you don't want people to crash there & maybe he'll get the picture. Have your other roommate do the same--between the 2 of you, your 3rd roommate SHOULD start to understand. Hope this helps!

------------------

=)

stop being so anal. it's not worth it. if you don't want little annoyances move out on your own. otherwise you just gotta put up with certain shit.

------------------

Go Here For Your Complementary fuck in the face.
/>http://www.filmexperts.com/jay/f_face2/

You shouldn't have to put up with anything. You are paying your share and I can completely understand why you wouldn't want strangers in your place. You just have to have a sit down. If that doesn't work take boa boy up on his offer!!