Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Silverbull

hurts to open up those eyes, right?

Hehateme, thanks for the great link. It definitely made my day and brought up positive memories. Even though you already have a good number of posts, I see that you're relatively new here as your join date was only this past July. So let me direct about this board – prepare to be bashed for not having the similar musical taste as that of a certain Ecuadorian pygmy. You will be ostracized by this false prophet’s kin, mocking you for having a good job, as you aren’t able to go out every night of the week to Cielo or collect welfare checks. Cheers to individualism and keep on the good fight!

in what way?

in my opinion he has spoken himself into a corner....constantly contradicting his own words and going back on things he's said before.

I just want to see how someone who throws parties at Pacha can consider themselves "underground" and "all about the music"

in what way?

in my opinion he has spoken himself into a corner....constantly contradicting his own words and going back on things he's said before.

I just want to see how someone who throws parties at Pacha can consider themselves "underground" and "all about the music"

Dude it's friggin building, not a monastary lol , get a life lol

in what way?...
Nothing Silverbull has said causes me confusion, I don't see any significant contradictions in his message, almost to the point that he comes across as somewhat singular and obsessive (something I can personally appreciate).

Your repeated challenges, rebuttals, and instigation strike me as looking to pick a fight and bicker on the Internet (again, something I can personally appreciate... as long as it's funny, edifying, or exciting).

I thought posting a flyer in your thread, and turning it into a love puddle for the S>R massive... was pretty funny.

But it's not a checkmate. You now have to top that, or reteat and regroup for the next encounter.

(Remember, don't argue angry)

in what way?

I mean how can you really come down on him

he has taken his love for music and these artists and gotten them a residency at one of the best clubs in NYC,

maybe it does not stand for all his "underground" talk, because yes I have read some stuff, about Pacha being commercial and all that in some thread about a producer not spinning there, so thats where I can find fault

but you have to give the kid credit, from what I know from reading here , he was never a promoter in that sense, and he has taken an otherwise unknown act, and turned it out, and into something that seems to be sucessful and has landed a recuring spot at a club that is not in a position that they need to accept anything to make a buck ,.

"underground" is a retarded place to want to be, if your a DJ, so for anyone to think that some DJ is out there cause he wants to remain "underground" I would love to get some of what your smoking,

any artist, wants their sound to be heard, any artists wants 3000 plus dancing to their music, and YES, don't get it twisted EVERY artist wants to make money ,

so while "underground" may be this concept that some believe in to make themselves seperate from the masses, it's only them that believe this hype.

underground = unknown IMO , not a bad thing, everyone starts off somewhere ..

and don't get me wrong there are tons of those little parties, with big name dj's doing it in some small room, for small amounts of money, and for the love of a good party, but I don't really consider that being underground,

mayeb the definition is what being distorted here

I mean how can you really come down on him

he has taken his love for music and these artists and gotten them a residency at one of the best clubs in NYC,

maybe it does not stand for all his "underground" talk, because yes I have read some stuff, about Pacha being commercial and all that in some thread about a producer not spinning there, so thats where I can find fault

but you have to give the kid credit, from what I know from reading here , he was never a promoter in that sense, and he has taken an otherwise unknown act, and turned it out, and into something that seems to be sucessful and has landed a recuring spot at a club that is not in a position that they need to accept anything to make a buck ,.

"underground" is a retarded place to want to be, if your a DJ, so for anyone to think that some DJ is out there cause he wants to remain "underground" I would love to get some of what your smoking,

any artist, wants their sound to be heard, any artists wants 3000 plus dancing to their music, and YES, don't get it twisted EVERY artist wants to make money ,

so while "underground" may be this concept that some believe in to make themselves seperate from the masses, it's only them that believe this hype.

underground = unknown IMO , not a bad thing, everyone starts off somewhere ..

and don't get me wrong there are tons of those little parties, with big name dj's doing it in some small room, for small amounts of money, and for the love of a good party, but I don't really consider that being underground,

mayeb the definition is what being distorted here

Yes, but you're not focusing on the point. He bashed Pacha saying it was commercial and now he promotes parties there. Is there a greater example of hypocrisy?

And to make things worse he always forgets how many times ive explained myself that im not talking about PACHA at all. Just one person decision to not play there one time cause he wanted to play there on his own terms.

Yes, but you're not focusing on the point. He bashed Pacha saying it was commercial and now he promotes parties there. Is there a greater example of hypocrisy?

if it was said plain and clear, then of course, your right it is hypocrisy as related to the statements made,

but POV's are made to be changed, it shows a open mind, and a sense of intelligence,

and you have to look at it from his stand point,

he has these dj's / artists, and an oppurtunity to bring them into the mainstream with a gig like that,

I dont have all his threads commited to memory so I can't really know what was said about commercialization of pacha in his head,

but it's a situation where you put aside your views for the better of the artist, or possibly change them once you see that a venue like PACHA is capable of throwing a great house party,

maybe his sense of what is underground and what not, has changed cause he realized he was wrong in the first place,

again, I'm just giving examples and speaking for my views on it, I don't know silverbull personally to know his mindset,

liisten, I will be first to admit, here and to him pesonally, that NOBODY here has a right to ever speak of Paradise garage unless you were there, and unless you know, or knew what it was all about, and you can't learn that on the internet and you can't learn that in a book,

And to make things worse he always forgets how many times ive explained myself that im not talking about PACHA at all. Just one person decision to not play there one time cause he wanted to play there on his own terms.

who was it ?

Danny ?

cause he was the only one I know of that fits that description that did not agree to spin right away

but DT is picky about his gigs from what I know, likes to know alot about the parties and it be established before he spins

he wont be there just to make some promoters party,.....