Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Red Cheetah 2007 VIP Cards

12inch

• 2 weeks later...

Lousy music, NOT, Saturday night the best old skool mixed with today's awesome beats, tons of energy, filled with people who just want to party with out any BS, the staff is very nice!! I have only been on Saturday nights, but I'm sure Friday and Wed nights are great also, anyhow everyone is entitled to there own opinion, but I like going to Cheetahs.

Lousy music, NOT, Saturday night the best old skool mixed with today's awesome beats, tons of energy, filled with people who just want to party with out any BS, the staff is very nice!! I have only been on Saturday nights, but I'm sure Friday and Wed nights are great also, anyhow everyone is entitled to there own opinion, but I like going to Cheetahs.

i was there last saturday when i saw some kid got a drink thrown at him and he got thrown out of the club and choked out by the bouncer and he didnt even do anything, $9 for a vodka red bull is insane and the music reminded me of jimmys in morristown

Word! And with Johnny Budz, should make it even more interesting. I can get a taste for what Wild Wednesday's are all about.

not to be a hater, but the music SUCKS on wed nights. johnny budz cannot mix for shit, if your gonna play cheesy commercial bullshit at least fuckin mix it good. damn he might be one the shittiest djs i have ever seen.

however there are so many girls in there on wednesdays ill deal with the shitty music.

to each his own, johnny budz if you are out there, stop bein so fuckin lazy, you are everything that is wrong with the house scene.

• 1 month later...

Is this DJ DavisG from Djais in Belmare... I doubt the vibe and music sucks becuase if you have ever been to Djais you know the roof fucken comes off that place. I am shocked that people dont like Budz in DNA that place is off the hook 2. With 2 good DJ's I would be shocked to hear the music sucks. I am going to have to check that place out!!

Is this DJ DavisG from Djais in Belmare... I doubt the vibe and music sucks becuase if you have ever been to Djais you know the roof fucken comes off that place. I am shocked that people dont like Budz in DNA that place is off the hook 2. With 2 good DJ's I would be shocked to hear the music sucks. I am going to have to check that place out!!

Yes Bro Come down Saturday night the 24th if you also like DJ Scribble, he will be guest DJ that night along with DJ Davis G. Saturday nights are the best!!