Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need help for December 22

misskittie

Hey guys, my fiance is taking me to Miami for my birthday. We'll be arriving early morning on the 22nd and leaving on the 24th at 2pm.

So, here's where I need you guys....

Who is playing where on Friday and Saturday? Where's the hottest parties to be hitting? Is Twilo worth it? I hate Space but if the DJ is someone I like, I'd be down. And am I right? Is Crobar closed?!

Get back to me as soon as you can. The only thing I have set is I plan to be at Wet Willies at 11 AM Friday morning and we are having dinner at the Chart House.

So - where should we go? My honey has NEVER been to Miami so I'm looking forward to breaking his Cuban cherry down there!

lol I am....

I honestly would have rather we stay in NYC and I party with my friends.

Now I'm being put on a plane and taken away from everyone I love.

So, in order to make up for it, I want to fuckin party the way I did when I was single and I need a good party to do it!

Well if you think like that from the get-go, your vacation is already 'blah' in your head babe...you're coming to MIAMI!

Mudafuckas outhere could only hope to come here one day...srsly.

For the 22nd believe it or not, I'd suggest you coming back to this site because every week something changes..

For venues, you have The Pawnshop, Nocturnal, Twilo, Bricks, Blue and the standard tourist places - Mansion, Opium, Space, Nikki Beach, etc..

It all depends how hard you wanna party and how long you want the party to last - there's plenty of choices, you just gotta make 'em :beer:

lol I know. I'm use to going to Miami for WMC...and that was when I was single. So in my mind, it's not going to be anything like it was years passed - obviously. I've looked at the venues that I've been to and found nothing all that appealing to me in terms of partying. My guy can keep up if he "wants to" but he's pretty much past the party stage of his life and only going to a club to humor me. So, for ME, I want to party until they kick me out...My guy has never been to Miami so I need some good parties as I'm using this trip as a precursor to convince him to go to the WMC. So it's important we have a slammin' time.....and right now, I'm worried we won't.

I checked out Twilo being I use to hit Twilo NYC but their site shows nothing for Friday and is closed on Saturday. I'd really just like some house music and good booze. Some hott asses to look at and a good vibe. It can be anywhere - big club or small lounge. I just want to shake my ass....and it won't be at Space - I hate the new "supersized venue". Nikki Beach isn't bad, but I think of wearing my bikini and shakin' it on the sand, not what we can do at this time of year I don't think.

Thanks for the suggestion though. I'd rather stay away from the tourist spots. The only thing I know for certain is I will be at Wet Willies and I will be dinning at the Chart House. If you think of any good parties, please let me know!

This one is gonna be good. Seriously.

Vaughn and Alan are top notch folks and the LUST crew throws sick parties.

Blue may be a small venue, but it's what's inside that really makes up for it!

320615937_93abd56829_o.jpg

PS: you may want to bring that bikini, it's been 80F all week and seems will be the same next week too! :beer:

Wow, now THIS is a party I'd like to be at! I don't mind the small venue...Vinyl (one of NYC's best spots when open) was super small and my favorite place to be! I think I'll definitely be heading to Blue though - do they have a website?

And thanks for the info hon - I'm starting to get super excited!!!!

Wow, now THIS is a party I'd like to be at! I don't mind the small venue...Vinyl (one of NYC's best spots when open) was super small and my favorite place to be! I think I'll definitely be heading to Blue though - do they have a website?

And thanks for the info hon - I'm starting to get super excited!!!!

I used to go to Vinyl all the time. Blue is MUCH MUCH smaller. Maybe about half the size of Vinyl's back room where people would hang out that were on break from dancing.

Like Vic said, it may be a small venue but many of us are really looking forward to this Friday! :D

I used to go to Vinyl all the time. Blue is MUCH MUCH smaller. Maybe about half the size of Vinyl's back room where people would hang out that were on break from dancing.

Like Vic said, it may be a small venue but many of us are really looking forward to this Friday! :D

Smaller than Vinyl? Hot shit! I can deal with that but don't know if my fiance can - but it's my birthday so guess he'll just have to deal.

Maybe I'll bump into you guys.... :)

Smaller than Vinyl? Hot shit! I can deal with that but don't know if my fiance can - but it's my birthday so guess he'll just have to deal.

Maybe I'll bump into you guys.... :)

Nothing like bringing sand to the beach. :biggrin: Hit Space for afterhours Saturday if you want good tunage. Not sure who is spinning though.

Nothing like bringing sand to the beach. :biggrin: Hit Space for afterhours Saturday if you want good tunage. Not sure who is spinning though.

lol I know man....this is a first for me.

But hey, must be a good man if he's taking me to Miami for my birthday! :)

I looked at Space and am going to consider that as well....just need to see how much he can withstand. I hate the venue but love the deck upstairs so it may be worth it.

:bowdown::clap: :clap: :aright::D

Oh lord, I totally do. It's just too damn big and caters to this "plastic scene" that I just don't dig. After getting the opportunity to party for hours upon hours for DT during the WMC with Yoko Ono many years back at the OLD Space, I just can't like the new venue. I prefer the small, dark clubs....they just hold a better vibe. The new Space is just utter shit....

But, if my man agrees to party till the sun rises, I'll go anywhere for a groove...it's been far too long.

Lust parties - top notch music.. always.

Saturday early morning - go to Nocturnal at 4am.. well more like 6am for me.. lol Best party in downtown.. besides the Space patio on sunday mornings (i always have fun there)..

Cafeteria on saturday night is fun if you like 80's throw back... what a blast i had on Saturday.. Diaga does the music and its a fun ass party... brings back so many memories...

what else.... hmmm... Crobar is closed dear... if i think of more, i'll let you know..

have fun :party: happy birthday :kiss2:

Lolaaaaa - I can't believe I'm coming down and you're leaving!

We're definitely going to the Lust party. We've decided to do dinner at the Chart House at 5 pm so we can wine up a little, go back to change clothes, and hit Blue. Very excited!!! We may do Nikki Beach on Saturday because they're having a latin party and my guy is Cuban so thought it be fun to do some dirty dancing. Space patio is also a possibility. I saw Sasha and Digweed there and hated the main floor but LOVED Sander on the roof - I can't remember who he played with though because it was 8 in the morning by time I showed and was under a few too many "bad things". lol

Thanks for the tips all....I'm packing today and getting ready for the trip!

BTW - Lola, what's good to put in my hair to stop it from fro-ing with the humidity? I use Biosilk and Chi liquid but not sure they can withstand your humidity....lol

Thanks for the birthday wish too! 27 is gonna be a GREAT year! All odd ones are after all....... muah!!!

Philippo....you sound like my kind of party guy for sure! It's too bad Miami went super club the way it did. Smaller joints are the place to be....so much more debaucherous. ;)

Small clubs rock :D

I use the Matrix hair straightener with my CHI iron.. and some hairspray.. .but honestly, by the time i'm done drinkin' and dancing, its in a pony tail cuz it ends up getting wavy... lollll

Have a kick ass weekend... I'm driving to tampa around 4pm tomorrow :D

Dayyum... 27.. that was a good age for me too... have a great time :party:

Thanks girl...I use all the same things you do! Ha go figure right!? Enjoy your time in Tampa.

And yeah, my man is Cuban and never been to Miami with exception to the airport - lol. Strangely enough, when his Mom got off the boat, she lived there for the first ten years of her life! Gonna be a goooood time!

Thanks girl...I use all the same things you do! Ha go figure right!? Enjoy your time in Tampa.

And yeah, my man is Cuban and never been to Miami with exception to the airport - lol. Strangely enough, when his Mom got off the boat, she lived there for the first ten years of her life! Gonna be a goooood time!

You should definitely consider at least starting off your Saturday night at Pawn Shop. It's a decent sized venue, definitely worth checking out even if only for the decor!

I would also recommend an early start poolside at The Delano (on Collins Ave), The Victor (on Ocean Drive) or Sky Bar (Shore Club on Collins Ave.) for drinks. :D