Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I want to INVITE everyone to celebrate my 26th bday over at LOVE on Thurs Dec 28th

Technically i was born on Dec 31 (thats right born to party i kicked out 2 months early mind you) So im having one of my parties that night at LOVE with a pair of Djs that everyone knows and loves from this board (Down Deep) one of my Stimulus>Response djs (Keith Blackstone) and one of my fave producers/dj for the past few yrs (Alix Alvarez). So you will get a lil sample of the different house music styles i like from these djs (sexy, funky, deep, dark,tribal).

Feels funny turning 26yrs old cause i still feel 16 yrs old and get super excited at parties and cant stop Dancing. Anyhow im friends with some of ya, some of ya are aquaintences, others i just know online, while some of ya hate me as well, so be it (maybe you just dont know me personally).

Why dont ALL of you come down and lets have a good time with some great beats at a great club with a great soundsystem. All the info for this party can be found over here: www.myspace.com/silverbullnyc

And because people dressed up like for me hallowen im gonna offer

Free Admission to anyone who dresses up like me to this party.

Last yr was the first STIMULUS RESPONSE party and my bday party. Tonight its the 1yr anniversary of stimulus with TEDD PATTERSON at the main room of pacha.

This yr my bday party will be at LOVE and heres pictures from last yrs bday party.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?Uc=198i0ruk.sv9hsnw&Uy=-nfgk3a&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Ux=0&mode=fromshare&conn_speed=1

And a thread about my party from this board last yr.

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/new-york/293256-silverbulls-bday-review.html?highlight=keith+blackstone

Yup you asked people to dress as you

In case you didnt hear4 PEOPLE DREssed up as me for halloween that i know of hopefully not more on that night. So why not as a joke and good humor person that i am lol why not make it a theme for the night. Seblg i will get back to you on the age thingy.