Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I want to Meet Cool new Clubber/Friends

I'm not new to the city, but new to personal partying. It took a couple of years to get my business off the ground (party promoter) now that the business is doing well, I'm ready to start going back out to the clubs dancing my ass off, drinking as much as I can and just generally having a great time.

Most of my friends are "bar" people which is cool SOMETIMES but I am definitely more of a club goer/dancer wild party girl. If your welcoming another member to your group of party friends let me know, I would love to meet up.

Sorry if this sounds to much like a craigslist add :-)

Hit me up on AOL Instant Message: AtayahJ

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not new to the city, but new to personal partying. It took a couple of years to get my business off the ground (party promoter) now that the business is doing well, I'm ready to start going back out to the clubs dancing my ass off, drinking as much as I can and just generally having a great time.

Most of my friends are "bar" people which is cool SOMETIMES but I am definitely more of a club goer/dancer wild party girl. If your welcoming another member to your group of party friends let me know, I would love to meet up.

THEN GO TO NJGUIDODOTCOM

Personal Partying with coke?

I AM NOT A COP MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I have done a little coke, but I don't have a connection here in Philly anymore....

I'm more of an E person now always a Mary Jane fan.

Any other questions?

WHAT ARE YOU???? A MORON

why would you broadcast that shit over the internet, you tool

hi friends. this partygurl81 chick seems cool. she send me a pm asking about g and wants me to hook her up. i told her for sure and i wanted to take her out for a ride in my black iroc-z with t-topps and braw. she told me that she like guys that are tanned and jacked.......should i not meet up with her. i need a new girl and the way she described her self was hot. she just told me to bring lots of g and i was thinking this girl was to good to be true. is she really a cop? hope not bros. did i tell u guys about my black iroc-z with t-topps and braw. got to go to the gym and work out my forhead and wrist. talk to u guys later and have a great new years.

your friend

juiceboy

~~~NEEDLES~~~READY~~~PREPARE~~~THE~~~JUICE~~~

hi friends. this partygurl81 chick seems cool. she send me a pm asking about g and wants me to hook her up. i told her for sure and i wanted to take her out for a ride in my black iroc-z with t-topps and braw. she told me that she like guys that are tanned and jacked.......should i not meet up with her. i need a new girl and the way she described her self was hot. she just told me to bring lots of g and i was thinking this girl was to good to be true. is she really a cop? hope not bros. did i tell u guys about my black iroc-z with t-topps and braw. got to go to the gym and work out my forhead and wrist. talk to u guys later and have a great new years.

your friend

juiceboy

~~~NEEDLES~~~READY~~~PREPARE~~~THE~~~JUICE~~~

Go for it.

sure...usually by then the person/cop has already left here...

Aw....that's to bad....if every new person has been accused of being a cop and tyhe accusations never end then how is it that there are so many regulars on here.

Well, I will be at crobar this weekend. If any Jersey people are out that way stop by and you'll see that I am the farthest thing from being a cop.