Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new dancesafe results as of august 1

MDA or MDMA? What is MDA? I take it its not good?

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

"...I'm going to show them a world, without you. A world without rules and

controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible.

Where we go from there is the choice I leave to you." -THE MATRIX

We each had taken 150 mg of pure MDA. The differences from MDMA are striking: MDA is more hallucinogenic with noticeable closed eye imagery, is a much greater aesthetic enhancer, especially of people and of music; is more euphoric; more "drug-like", a heavier and more obviously body-involved trip. Tactile sensation is more powerful, erotic and noticeable on MDA. Physical effects are more up-front: gastric upset, pupil dilation, water retention, limbic arousal. On the whole, we find MDA a more enjoyable and interesting trip; longer lasting and more sexual/sensual. Our favorite characteristic is that one retains an interesting psychedelic ideation on MDA, rather then the feeling-oriented, but rather idealess thinking of MDMA."

from erowid

------------------

deez nuts

We each had taken 150 mg of pure MDA. The differences from MDMA are striking: MDA is more hallucinogenic with noticeable closed eye imagery, is a much greater aesthetic enhancer, especially of people and of music; is more euphoric; more "drug-like", a heavier and more obviously body-involved trip. Tactile sensation is more powerful, erotic and noticeable on MDA. Physical effects are more up-front: gastric upset, pupil dilation, water retention, limbic arousal. On the whole, we find MDA a more enjoyable and interesting trip; longer lasting and more sexual/sensual. Our favorite characteristic is that one retains an interesting psychedelic ideation on MDA, rather then the feeling-oriented, but rather idealess thinking of MDMA."

from erowid

------------------

deez nuts

Guest clubkid77

MDA is an analouge of MDMA

anotherwords its in the same chemical

family just missing a group

hence

MDMA is 3,4, MethelyneDioxyMethAmphetamine

MDA is 3,4, MethelyneDioxyAmphetamine

MDA is suposedly 2x as neurotoxic

MDA is generaly longer lasting

MDA is generaly "Less Empathetic"

MDA was prety popular in the 70's actualy

its kinda like the parent to MDMA its one reaction away chemicaly.

I am a huge fan of Zorros now. I was experiencing the weirdest feelings and I was so tripping. The closed eye thing is true too. When I closed my eyes I didnt realize they were closed and the trip intensified. It didnt last very long for me though, I'd say about 2-3 hours. But it was definitely a helluva roll. I didnt get very lovey dovey feelings on it though. Being touched didnt really appeal to me when I was on the Zorro pill....I'll see how it goes this Friday if I try it again.

Calyandra@aol.com

------------------

~*A friend in needs a friend indeed a friend with weed (or E) is better*~

one quick note, dont go droppin more than 1 zorro. mda is dangerous in larger amounts, and it wont actually make your trip harder, it'll just fuck your brain up more. if you drop like 1 of those with an mdma pill, you'll have the best of both worlds.

------------------

deez nuts

Ok, I'm even more confused than I was before.

confused.gif I'll try and sort all this out later, but thanks for the info.

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

"...I'm going to show them a world, without you. A world without rules and

controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible.

Where we go from there is the choice I leave to you." -THE MATRIX