Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A little treat for CP since the Sex board is fuckin gone.......

quoth

Yea so this is an actual excert from a myspace message i got from this cockhound i know..and who knows that i am in a relationship but still wants my cock cause she has previously enjoyed it....enjoy..cause i did...

"if you were my boyfriend, i'd blow you like every day..

i've had three glasses of wine. i'm going to get off to your huge cock and fantasize your sexiness all over me... kissing me.... touching me... teasing me.... licking my pussy.....eating my ass... making me feel sexy.... telling me how fucking hot i am.... telling me how you like me sucking your cock.... telling me what a dirty whore i am while you slide your cock into my ultra wet pussy.. .then fucking me hard.... making me scream and moan... the pain... but it feels so good... then you slow it down.... and pull your cock out... then put it back in.. slowly... while kissing me passionatly.... then carrassing my breasts and sucking on them... all while whispering sweet nothings into my ear.... slowly working your cock in my wet pussy..... then... flipping me over and fucking me doggy style... harder... faster.... deeper.... the pain again... my cervix moving.... the pain... it hurts so bad but it feels so good... mikeeeeeeeeee... fuck meeeee......oh fuck that feels good..... then its time... time i tell you its my turn to put on a show... i flip you over and climb on your huge cock.... i insert it... just the tip... and pull off.... the plunge down... and start rockin'... slow at first... then i'm feelin' it.. you grab my tits..... then you start to rub my clit.... you lick your fingers to ensure its good and wet... i'm riding your cock.. up and down.... i lift my knees up so i'm squatting on your cock.... basically hopping on your dick.. nice and slow.. in and out... feeling every vein in your massive cock slide against my inner pussy lips.... its pure exctasy.... then i get that feeling.. the feeling that i'm going to just cum all over... my knees go back and i just start riding you... telling you i'm going to cum... harder, faster.. i'm moaning.. fuck that, i'm screaming your name... harder mike.. faster.. fuck that pussy.. yes yes yesss... then a warm blast cums out my pussy right on your belly.. i collapse on your chest.... gulping for air.... after a brief moment.. i still feel your hard dick in my pussy... and you flip me over.... lube up my ass and slowly start working my chocolate star fish... slowly cuz your dick is huge... again... it hurts to bad... but i want it.. i want to make you happy... its sooooo tight.... slowlly we work it all the way in... the painnnnnnnnnnn... but it feels good.. you love it... my tight ass.... you slap my ass... i like that... slap me again daddy.... your working it but your huge cock is too much.. i can't take it... so you start fucking my pussy... .so hard... i love that... harder baby... faster.... you own this pussy.. i wanna make you cum.. please baby... fuck me good... fuck me hard... i want you to cum.. and cum hard..... your getting close.. your calling my name... i'm all but crying... sweat is rolling off you face and dripping on my back... keep going baby... come on baby.. work that pussy.. work it.. harder... faster.. .make it hurt.... slap my ass.... and just like that.. you pull out and rip that condom off.. .flip me over and cum all over my huge size D's.... i lick it up... and suck on your dick.. the taste is divine... so good..... fuck.. i love you. "

ok, first of all who writes a dirty e-mail and talks about using a condom??? it's fantasy...live a little and don't use a condom lol

also if i ever use the term "cervix" in a dirty msg, shoot me.

seriously, how long did it take you to write that?

no girl uses the term "chocolate starfish", so i know it's totally made up.

you wish there was a girl who wanted to blow you every day.

that was retarded