Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any better Vegas Boards?

djbrandon

This is my third year of coming to the clubplanet board to plan for my annual Vegas trip. This year I'm pretty much bummed over the lack of decent information here. Rather than advice or real human posts 80% of what I see is now promotion.

Does this board need a moderator or something?

I see Greenie is still here giving some good advice.

What gives..what happened?

Any other boards with some decent recent reviews etc?

This is my third year of coming to the clubplanet board to plan for my annual Vegas trip. This year I'm pretty much bummed over the lack of decent information here. Rather than advice or real human posts 80% of what I see is now promotion.

Not aware of any other decent forums, just tons of others that are deathly quiet and/or even more overloaded with promotion.

One thing to keep in mind here is that the vast majority of users checking out CP never post... so if you have questions or opinions, please continue to post... I get a lot more people responding to me via PM than via public posting.

Maybe CP will come around again. Send a PM to one of the senior mods to let them know your opinion... there is a sub-forum intended for promotion, problem is that its use just isn't enforced.

Promotions are like billboards, when people see to many, they go a different direction. I asked several times for admin or moderator to TAKE CHARGE. I think promos were moved outside the forum.

I say we pump this up instead of going somewhere else!

I do sometimes go to another site, sometimes. Sounds like handkerchief nights.com

Perhaps what might work best is a sub-form with a title/subject of Club Reviews/Opinions.

That way there's a central, easy location with a single thread on each venue that can be updated over time.

Might at least cut down on some of the generic questions asked by noobs... if nothing else would give us a referral point...

www.eternalbeats.net

lol yeh great site. I went there and there was one registered user..you.

back to this thread.

I think the solution to this board would be to keep the questions out of PM and get them on the board. Most people are looking for general info so there is nothing wrong with the same old questions as long as it provokes conversation.

I'm here for updates. What's hot? what's starting to die off? etc.

I go to the sticky thread and it's the same damn thread lalate started early 06 when I took my trip last year. A few decent updates but not like it has been in the past.

Barely a mention on here of Moon opening or what it's like there.

I have learned some things. Seems Tryst has gained some popularity.

Just not many updates on recent experainces at the clubs to give me any indication if things changed since last February.

It's just a little dead. I'd encourage anyone to post when you hit the Vegas scene. Even if it's just a "I hit Foundation room Monday and it's still a killer spot for Monday nights" At least that let's guys like me who get to take one Vegas trip a year know how things stand.

What some take for granet others are unsure of. So post it up.

lol yeh great site. I went there and there was one registered user..you.

back to this thread.

I think the solution to this board would be to keep the questions out of PM and get them on the board. Most people are looking for general info so there is nothing wrong with the same old questions as long as it provokes conversation.

I'm here for updates. What's hot? what's starting to die off? etc.

I go to the sticky thread and it's the same damn thread lalate started early 06 when I took my trip last year. A few decent updates but not like it has been in the past.

Barely a mention on here of Moon opening or what it's like there.

I have learned some things. Seems Tryst has gained some popularity.

Just not many updates on recent experainces at the clubs to give me any indication if things changed since last February.

It's just a little dead. I'd encourage anyone to post when you hit the Vegas scene. Even if it's just a "I hit Foundation room Monday and it's still a killer spot for Monday nights" At least that let's guys like me who get to take one Vegas trip a year know how things stand.

What some take for granet others are unsure of. So post it up.

I'll tell you in just a few weeks.