Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pure Vs. Tryst?

kosmosimpson

Both are outstanding spots that each offer very different eperiences.

To recommend one over the other depends on the night of the week, the kind music/atmosphere/experience you're looking for, whether you're going to do bottle service or not, and how long you plan on being out.

What about Saturday night? Went to Pure on a Sat. a couple months ago and it was insane now the the group is leaning towards Tryst. Should we stick with Pure? And yes we're doing bottle service...

Both clubs are OTC on Saturday nights. If you've already been to Pure, you haven't been to Tryst and your group is leaning towards going to Tryst, then I'd say go to Tryst. You won't be disappointed.

Big advantage of Tryst is that the smaller, more intimate environment will give you a much easier/faster/personal treatment at the door. Pure is definitely a circus out front, even when you have a table.

Big advantage of Pure is the multi-room format; if you have people in your group that like house music, they can always pop upstairs for a bit (which is also nice for a gorgeous change of scenery). At Tryst, you'll be stuck with hip-hop/mash all night.

My personal opinion in choosing between the two on Saturday is that Tryst will give you the better overall crowd vibe. My experience is that the crowd is a touch more club-knowledgeable/experienced, it's always got an oustanding favorable male-female ratio and size/layout of the place is such that it always feels fairly social to me, especially compared to a mega-club like Pure. The main room at Pure tends to feel like more of a meat market to me -- often heavy on the sausage.

What about Saturday night? Went to Pure on a Sat. a couple months ago and it was insane now the the group is leaning towards Tryst. Should we stick with Pure? And yes we're doing bottle service...

Thanks.

Im of the sentiment, wherever I party, that if I have a great experience (like you did at Pure) to return again. There is a comfort level to partying at the same place that delivered a home run before rather than trying something new that you might spend the whole night, if it goes poorly, kicking yourself that you didnt stay with your past favorite. So stick with pure.