Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Calderone @ Crobar New Years

WOWOWOW this night had to be one of the best sets I have ever heard... The night was non stop bomb after bomb...The place was pumpin through out the whole time I was there...I got there at 330am sweat out all of my alcohol and left at 2:00pm only because my feet started to get soar from all the dancin..The vibe was definetly gay after 8:00am but everyone was cool, no dikheads walkin around..Upstairs was where most the girls were chillin at so I was up there for a while...I just could not believe the energy from all the people that were there....The place was definelty packed with just enough room to dance, which is all the room you needed..People's hands were in the air all night long, cheerin victor on as he BEAT down CROBAR with some serious BEATS...I wish I had a track listing but none of the tracks were familiar to me..If you were there you know exactly what Im talking about...Overall I give it 5 out of 5 stars musically and 4 stars for the VIBE...SIK night, I am definetly a new Calderone fanatic...Anyone else go??

I got there around 11am to find a line to get in and at coat check.. Line moved quickly and was inside by 1130 or so.. place was packed but everyone was in a friendly mood.. No drama no problems.. Hung out mostly upstairs w straight friends, but came down to visit gay ones on dance floor.. music was great so was staff.. i left by 6 was so tired.. only thing i dont like about crobar is lack of seats... he played until about 10 or so...

a great way to spend new years day

a few of my friends went there while i ventured to JP........they said he tore shit up![/quote

HE Definetly TORE that place up...Unbelievable I will def be at all his NYC parties...I did not feel like I was in Crobar while at that party it was just too good...hahaha

Great vibe, awesome music (Vic even played Miss Kittin "franck sinatra")!!!

But my ears rang during 12 hours of the crap sound system @Crobar. Can't they afford a sound engineer???

AMEN! I hate when clubs take take take. Remember when places like Twilo always put the money back into the sound and the lighting. It always evolved. Crobar started with a fierce system and the last few times I've been there I've noticed like where the sound engineers go?? OMG MY EARS when anything treble went through.