Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BORIS | The Recovery Party @ PACHA | Sat 1/13

WOW NEWEST RESIDENT!! Man, i remember when i brought the topic up: what if JP was a crobar and boris was at pacha! lol.. and the next few days, IT ACTUALLY HAPPEND! nice.. ill be there deff!... anyone know who the next resident DJ will rock crobar on a saturday night?

I knocked him before he came to crobar, i'll admit that.

But after his first night there I gave it up to him. He came a long way and deserves the fame and hype. I enjoyed many of his parties, the best night being his first classics party. I was there til it closed, i had to go out, eat breakfast and come back.

As the year went on he developed a style, love it or hate it, and came of his own.

I'm glad to see him advance his career further. He's a stand up guy, if anyone's ever met him or talked to him. He's not a diva and hasn't let the whole star DJ status go to his head.

Thank god it's not 18+ tomorrow.. seeing rik santiago will be a treat also

I am putting him in the basement every time Boris is at Pacha

Rik has the skills to deviate from the norm, last time, when everyone else would go down there and just drop tribals bombs (which boris is handling a fine job of upstairs) rik spun some funky, electro-tribalistc shit that had that place jumpin

rather have a diff envioronment down there then the same ole same ole

and we will prob not be doing another 18 over again, that was just that one time on that one weekend

but its a treat for them, and you have to remember, they will be 21 one day

enjoy

~jonpaul