Clubplanet Nightlife Community

different pick-up methods

weyes

lalate carries 6000 celebrity parties in 6 countries per year. Tell me what scene/genre you like, and I'll make you suggestions what to hit in LA..... and yeah, with LA, you could have 3 new venues by March that I dont even know of it right now lol

lol ooook hahah

i guess u dont remember talking to me in that chat.... lol ..... :( anyways im into house but my friends im going with are into hip hop. im prob def going to see splyce while im out there, he spins at cabana club, josephs, and mood i believe. its hard to get into places like area right? not that im planning to go there but just curious.

lol ooook hahah

i guess u dont remember talking to me in that chat.... lol ..... :( anyways im into house but my friends im going with are into hip hop. im prob def going to see splyce while im out there, he spins at cabana club, josephs, and mood i believe. its hard to get into places like area right? not that im planning to go there but just curious.

oh my bad lol.... wassup girl. how you been? Hows the boyz treating you in the chatroom lately?

lol ooook hahah

Not a fan of cabana personally

Josephs is done.

Mood is very nice.

Area - I love the venue itself.

But all those you mentioned are the same scene ... remember LA has many diff scenes.

Not a fan of cabana personally

Josephs is done.

Mood is very nice.

Area - I love the venue itself.

But all those you mentioned are the same scene ... remember LA has many diff scenes.

yeah i think he's at mood sat nights, i would like to check that out. spins at josephs/cabana club during the week. what's wrong w cabana?

in response to a man coming up to me and asking if i take 2, 3 or 4 fingers..

my response would be... I prefer the fist...

and that works wonders!

:rofl:

ps .. weyes is a great gal... her energy shines

thanks, shorty 2.gif . and you really are a star, yourself :heart: .

lol could u be any more vague? "different" meaning what?

Boring. If I want to stand around a 1/2 ass lagoon put where a parking lot use to be against another wall, Id rather hit up the W or Viceroy or something better. They had a great venue Sunset Room and they ruined it with this concept that basically calls for standing around looking at a pond with my $30+ caraffee of margaritas in my hand.

Boring. If I want to stand around a 1/2 ass lagoon put where a parking lot use to be against another wall, Id rather hit up the W or Viceroy or something better. They had a great venue Sunset Room and they ruined it with this concept that basically calls for standing around looking at a pond with my $30+ caraffee of margaritas in my hand.

lol. ok now that's more of a description.