Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exacta killed Deko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!! What a great set.........He just dropped bomb after bomb after bomb......Def one of the best Sets, I have heard in a while.....It was tribal, deep, funky, vocals, sexy, dirty........JUST AMAZING!!! My ears are still ringing from the system there....................

LET ME SET U FREE!!!!!!!!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a shamefull joke how much better he is in the 90% of the superstar dj's.

i got him up to #2 after victor. that was some set. where the hell does he get these tracks. i never here anyone play them. I am pissed i will be away next friday and will miss him at pacha.

good to meet you ray and viola.

its a shamefull joke how much better he is in the 90% of the superstar dj's.

i got him up to #2 after victor. that was some set. where the hell does he get these tracks. i never here anyone play them. I am pissed i will be away next friday and will miss him at pacha.

good to meet you ray and viola.

SICK!!!!! Agree 100%, def up there.......VC is the only DJ who has anything on him......Pacha is gonna be nuts

WOW!!!!! What a great set.........He just dropped bomb after bomb after bomb......Def one of the best Sets, I have heard in a while.....It was tribal, deep, funky, vocals, sexy, dirty........JUST AMAZING!!! My ears are still ringing from the system there....................

LET ME SET U FREE!!!!!!!!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Do you ever say anything about him?

its funny if it was someone huge like a victor calderone or danny teneglia no one would give ray shit. Since it is a guy thats not a superstar people abuse him. Shows how corny the New York scene is and how it wants the same guys over and over again. If you have heard this guy recently unless you are deaf you cant think he is not ultra talented. I respect ray's passion for the underdog. I must admit i am hooked too. Lets watch and see.

Ray please pm me about friday night. i will be away till Feb...

Do you ever say anything about him?

This is why this board has gone to shit.....All it is, is haters.......WTF!!!!!!! What do you care, where you at deko?????? Did you hear the set????? If not please shut the fuck up. If you dont believe me, it was a sick set, and an amazing time, ask anyone else who was there, and im 100% positive they would agree. Please people, stop drinking the haterade. 95% of the people, all seem to be on the Exacta train..........The other 5% either have bad taste in music, jealous, or are just miserable people, and they post negitive to make themselves feel better. All I got to say is, get on the train now, cause its goin by fast, and if your not on it, your gonna get run over....

This is why this board has gone to shit.....All it is, is haters.......WTF!!!!!!! What do you care, where you at deko?????? Did you hear the set????? If not please shut the fuck up. If you dont believe me, it was a sick set, and an amazing time, ask anyone else who was there, and im 100% positive they would agree. Please people, stop drinking the haterade. 95% of the people, all seem to be on the Exacta train..........The other 5% either have bad taste in music, jealous, or are just miserable people, and they post negitive to make themselves feel better. All I got to say is, get on the train now, cause its goin by fast, and if your not on it, your gonna get run over....

Calm down. I listened to the set from Pacha and thought he was ok. I just noticed you always post how sick he is.

I hope you get paid from him to post on different boards on how sick he is.

;)

No need amigo........I just do it, in hopes that people go out and see for themselves........Cause if they do, I bet they would all come back for round 2, and 3, and 4 and 5........100% Top 3 DJ in NYC right now.......If you dont agree, then you are def in the minority.....

You are just a waste of life, and just one of the reasons why this board has gone to shit.......NEGITIVITY!!!!!!!! WHO NEEDS IT!!!!!!!!!

well forgeting the dj side he is one of the few who has a label and tracks that are worldwide while most ny guys dont reach the global level. he is on the rise. wow i would not lik to be a dj in ny right now it must suck. i will keep my training job and hope this kid blows up.

Exacta is a great guy i wish him continue success. And ive enjoyed myself at parties hes played at or when hes played some of the parties im involve with. Much like ANY dj his sound might not be for everyone. Sometimes i like his stuff more than others its the way of the world. NOw callin him one of the top 3 djs in nyc and or the world might be pushing it a bit. But we all have our faves and different lists. And its wrong to say to someone they dont know shit about music if they dont like your dj unless its a trance dj lol (i had too im sorry lol).