Clubplanet Nightlife Community

no action on this board

oh shut the fuck up rayray...much like the house scene... youve barely been here for 2 years..what do u know how this board was/is...it was in the middle of sucking when you got here..and continued to suck even more with your "no new tracks"-exacta dick riding-i dont listen to JP but im @ every party-bullshit

oh shut the fuck up rayray...much like the house scene... youve barely been here for 2 years..what do u know how this board was/is...it was in the middle of sucking when you got here..and continued to suck even more with your "no new tracks"-exacta dick riding-i dont listen to JP but im @ every party-bullshit

Damn man, Im am starting to get flattered, you must love me, you continue to ride my cock every single chance you get....Listen bro, I told CJ, and now ill tell you.....I am not gay......I have a GF.....Please get off my dick.

And thanks for your post, to prove exactly what I said above.....Face it, your cumstain waste of life ass is the main reason why this board has gone to shit. Good Job fuckface

You cant even support who you like anymore without been called a dickrider......No wonder people stop posting.

:laugh:

Damn man, Im am starting to get flattered, you must love me, you continue to ride my cock every single chance you get....Listen bro, I told CJ, and now ill tell you.....I am not gay......I have a GF.....Please get off my dick.

And thanks for your post, to prove exactly what I said above.....Face it, your cumstain waste of life ass is the main reason why this board has gone to shit. Good Job fuckface

You cant even support who you like anymore without been called a dickrider......No wonder people stop posting.

how come every post directed @ me you go back and edit 2-3 times? do i really get you that rattled that you start 2nd guessing your shit ? :laugh: :laugh: ...oh man ur just a fuckin barrel of laughs

it's fags like you

This is why the NYC board is lame. Let me guess - the person here calling someone a "fag" lives in NJ (or at least not in NYC). Go f*ckin say that shite on the NJ board then.

I can deal with guys saying shite like "you ride my dick all day" because if they seriously did "ride a dick all day" they'd realize just exactly how much more hardcore sex is when u do that. But the days of calling people 'fag', or 'nigger' or 'spick' or whatever, are over - at least in NYC. It has always and will always be a melting pot.

Talk about music all you want but the board is lame board if you call it a NYC board and find shite that is hardly NYC.

Shut the fuck up....LOL

whatever - i'm in a foul mood - and no i didn't turn gay to str8 - i still dig guys too...

i was just looking for an excuse 4whatever

btw, ghhhost - i had rayray all wrong - it was starscream i was thinking of... now that i got the tattoo i might as well go for the namesake. any hints? flowers, candy, liquer, drugs?