Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saint Tropez

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why would I live with my parents? I have my own apt. they pay for.

Wow, that’s great to know that you have some really generous$ parent$. So where are you going to law school? Is it true that DeVry offers a great course on the Sarbanes-Oxley Act?

You're just making yourself look foolish here, and your jealousy is really kind of pathetic.

Not at all. I’m using your example as an inspiration. I apologize if that’s not coming across well.

Unfortunately, I am uncouth. I dropped out of LaGuardia CC, because I couldn’t pass Pre-Algebra. So now lets get back on track - where are you going to law school?

yeah doom, you will never be able to afford the helicopter ride to saint tropez and there is no public transport like you are used to so you just might as well not go

You're projecting your insecurities here pal. Clearly the guy didn't research his trip, so i'm letting him know about the transit situation before he shows up to the airport, and realizes he's screwed.

So is it NYU, Columbia or Fordham? I doubt it however, as those schools are probably too "though" for you.

wow, you're a moron, I was wondering why you kept quoting "though." Apparently you thought I was calling you "tough guy" which is not the case, sorry I ommitted a comma, I was saying "keep plugging away though, guy." By the way, it is one of those three.

wow, you're a moron, I was wondering why you kept quoting "though." Apparently you thought I was calling you "tough guy" which is not the case, sorry I ommitted a comma, I was saying "keep plugging away though, guy." By the way, it is one of those three.

Hmmm can I eliminate Fordham from that list?

No I did, but it still does not excuse your stupidity. Stop changing the subject - where do you go to school?

Nice try, bou clearly read the post in question, since you responded to the bit about using a comma. You are just digging yourself deeper and deeper into this hole you joke.

Nice try, bou clearly read the post in question, since you responded to the bit about using a comma. You are just digging yourself deeper and deeper into this hole you joke.

"bou"? English, you incompetent shit!

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/1608285-post3.html

So which Senator did you intern for? By the way, I bet at least one of your parents experienced food poisoning due to your poor taste.

Right, like pointing out I interned for a senator is supposed to be an insult of some variety? Also, I wouldn't be calling me out over a typo when you lack basic reading comprehension skills. I can picture how seething with anger you are though, and it's pretty hilarious, i've got an early dinner rez though, catch you later.

Right, like pointing out I interned for a senator is supposed to be an insult of some variety? Also, I wouldn't be calling me out over a typo when you lack basic reading comprehension skills. I can picture how seething with anger you are though, and it's pretty hilarious, i've got an early dinner rez though, catch you later.

Seething with anger? Not at all, my friend. The comedic value you provided for everyone today was priceless.

Enjoy your dinner with your parents, but please make sure to be very respectful to them. That’s the least they deserve for paying their spoiled son’s rent, even though he’s in his late 20s.

look guys, brooks is legit..ive hung with him a couple of times @ ..he even let me borrow a jacket once when he arrived unexpectedly @ my flat for a night-cap and whisked me away to cipriani ...but much to my chagrin i was left inadequately clothed for the nights festivities...brooksie came through and even ponied up for some Louis XIII Grande Champagne which i graciously declined