Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saint Tropez

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look guys, brooks is legit..ive hung with him a couple of times @ ..he even let me borrow a jacket once when he arrived unexpectedly @ my flat for a night-cap and whisked me away to cipriani ...but much to my chagrin i was left inadequately clothed for the nights festivities...brooksie came through and even ponied up for some Louis XIII Grande Champagne which i graciously declined

oo la la

classy lmao

why do your parents pay your rent if youre blue blood? wouldnt they just buy the place outright?

Pot Au Feu @ CDA is to die for dahhhhhhhhling

building was rental only when I moved in, going condo now, but I imagine i'll want to move in a year or two, so no reason to buy

you are asking the wrong person...i am an alcoholic and if i had your money i would probably be dead by now because i would be out every night

That's the problem, I do go out almost every night, but i'm thinking i'll regret it in the morning and I have 2 classes like back to back tommorow.

stop being a pussy

go out, drop a few hundred dollars on some booze, pick up a couple of hot bitches with fake tits, bring them back to your place and fuck the shit out of them and drag your ass out of bed and go to your classes

this really isn't a difficult decision

but I could just hold off until thurs and do this. I'm still debating

its class..you just gota sit there..it aint work where ur expected to actually do something...and come on now robespierre...you dont work

if you were a true baller you wouldnt go out during the "weekend" (thurs-sat) when normal plebians go out

Thursday is the best night of the week, because it's the last night before the city gets flooded with out of town trash. Also at what part of this did you not see that I go out during the rest of the week, it gets tiring to be out late all the time though.