Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This upcoming weekend...

brobins

I'm going to be out in Vegas for a sales conference, and a good number of my boys are coming out to join me. Where should we head out to Friday and Saturday night? Friday we were looking at Tao, but no real plans are set. Any recommendations?

I'm going to be out in Vegas for a sales conference, and a good number of my boys are coming out to join me. Where should we head out to Friday and Saturday night? Friday we were looking at Tao, but no real plans are set. Any recommendations?

Doing the same here. Probably same convention too. (and fyi, the convention has a few early parties too)

Our itinerary which you can follow will be

preparty - great hotel bars

early party - Mix

party - Tao, Tryst

afterhours - Empire, Seamless

afterafterhours - Drais

Need vip assistance for tao tryst, hit me back.

There are a good amount of conferences out there this weekend. My group will be coming in from Virginia if that helps at all with which conference we'll be a part of. In terms of VIP assistance, I signed up for the guestlist to Tao through this site and I believe my friends have as well.

Right now we're trying to determine where the best party is going to be for Friday and Saturday night. We'll most likely get bottle service and if you can be of any help with that, i'd definetly appreciate it.

There are a good amount of conferences out there this weekend. My group will be coming in from Virginia if that helps at all with which conference we'll be a part of. In terms of VIP assistance, I signed up for the guestlist to Tao through this site and I believe my friends have as well.

Right now we're trying to determine where the best party is going to be for Friday and Saturday night. We'll most likely get bottle service and if you can be of any help with that, i'd definetly appreciate it.

Im going to the Affiliates so it sounds like a diff conference lol

Guestlist signups online is not vip assistance. A bunch of guys guestlist'd at Tao on Friday, with no other hookup, is basically a night enjoying most of the evening admiring that fine Venetian marble work on the floor outside the club. If you want to spend on vip hookups, drop me an email info@lalate.com

Right now we're trying to determine where the best party is going to be for Friday and Saturday night.

Just about anywhere you go on Friday or Saturday is going to be a killer party... Tao, Jet, Tryst, Pure, Body English, Moon... hard to definitively say that any single one of them will be the BEST.

If you haven't been to any of these places before and/or don't have specific musical preferences, then with a big group I typically recommend a bigger, multi-room club.

If you're going out two nights, assuming that you want to make your second night the "big" one out, then perhaps consider doing Tryst or BE on Friday for a more intimate, single-room club scene (but still one hell of a party) followed by Tao or Jet on Saturday.