Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can someone please get rid of this puke green

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another thing - you're posting "stop posting" to my posting in a thread that i started that is just basically about bullshite???? if you want me to explain how lame that makes you i'll be more than happy to start a thread discussing the endless reasons that could verify this

VB105 over and out...give me full analysis report...comp jock cockhead

u almost became a priest? why didn't you? I dont know if i believe that John had a crush on Jesus - weren't they just best friends? they were very close but i don't thin kit was like that...

even the Catholic church (which I know you hate) is one of the only denominations that accepts gay individuals and encourages them to come to mass while other gay people feel ostracized in other types of churches.

i actually am becoming one - on the official path now

and no, the church does not accept gays really - what else would you call an organization that says they can't become priest?

as for john - it clearly states "the disciple whom Jesus loved" - if you read the Gosepl of John you'll clearly see the person Jesus chose to love was John. i think it goes far beyond a "crush" - probably not sexual but if you try to say "oh He loved John just like everyone else" then you haven't read the book. it's a great love story that proves love is not prejudice in any way. and if you think it requires someone to have sex with the person in order to be the "love of their life" then i guess 90% of married couples just aren't in love anymore.