Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can someone please get rid of this puke green

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um yeah i do. i'm one of those bi gemini's (as in bipolar) - many sides, many conflicts and many different opinions of myself - some days i like me other days i wish i could hit the 'delete' button

take a large plastic bag and fill it with ice...then stick your head in it and tie the bag around your neck...you'll feel fine about 10 mins later :)

just stop posting

seriously

another thing - you're posting "stop posting" to my posting in a thread that i started that is just basically about bullshite???? if you want me to explain how lame that makes you i'll be more than happy to start a thread discussing the endless reasons that could verify this

no you didnt...GOD HATES FAGS!!!

oh you're one of those people

he also hates adulterers (about 100x's more than fags if you count how many times it's referred to) - he hates anyone at walmart who works on a sunday, anyone who goes to red lobster and eats shellfish, etc etc

you're gonna lose this "God" fight if you even try loser. i almost became a priest (went twice to the catholic church to find out what it says), fully plan on having a ministry when i get a bit older, know my bible probably a hell of a lot better then you (i can recite the Gospel of John verse-for-verse if you'd like) so i would LOVE to have this arguemet with you cause you're gonna lose fucker but this isn't a religion discussion board.

at least i know what mentality i'm dealing with cause anyone, at least in NYC, knows those who say "God hates fags" belong in the cornfields of iowa because even the fuckin scarcrows has more intellect then you do

btw, i'm not a fag you fool. i'm a bisexual so you can call me fag all you want but i'm just as straight as you are when it comes to liking girls...

oh you're one of those people

he also hates adulterers (about 100x's more than fags if you count how many times it's referred to) - he hates anyone at walmart who works on a sunday, anyone who goes to red lobster and eats shellfish, etc etc

you're gonna lose this "God" fight if you even try loser. i almost became a priest (went twice to the catholic church to find out what it says), fully plan on having a ministry when i get a bit older, know my bible probably a hell of a lot better then you so i would LOVE to have this arguemet with you cause you're gonna lose fucker.

at least i know what mentality i'm dealing with cause anyone, at least in NYC, knows those who say "God hates fags" belong in the cornfields of iowa because even the fuckin scarcrows has more intellect then you do

:laugh: :laugh: now that is funny...yes...im sure you can win an arguement over a being that can neither be proven nor disproven...:laugh: now that is a great statement there fag...

i got a great idea for you...drink 2 gallons of holy water in the next hour and go find god...

:laugh: :laugh: now that is funny...yes...im sure you can win an arguement over a being that can neither be proven nor disproven...:laugh: now that is a great statement there fag...

i got a great idea for you...drink 2 gallons of holy water in the next hour and go find god...

actually the only reason why i want to become a priest is to find out how to turn water into wine....

well maybe this mental handicap you've been showing is letting you live your life in peace by not letting you realize, or care, about how much of a doofus you are.

you speak alot yet say nothing...

actually the only reason why i want to become a priest is to find out how to turn water into wine....

google it...im sure you dont need divine intervention for that answer...

oh man parents would LOVE sending their little boys to sunday school with you as the priest :laugh:

ok that's another sign of you just being so fuckin stupid and not even worth the effort. yeah - since i'm gay little boys around me are what??? going to grow up gay, going to be molested?? what??? you're almost amusing if you weren't so fucking stupid

oh man parents would LOVE sending their little boys to sunday school with you as the priest :laugh:

i can NOT wait for the day when i get to have a debate with somone like you, or john phillips, who are on their 3rd wife telling me i'm going to hell. if you read the damn bible and follow verse for verse anyone who has committed adultery would be killed and sent to hell way before anything that could be used to condemn gays.... if you like to cite leviticus to say homos are evil flip a page before and read the shite about adultery - it gets the SAME exact punishment....

i can NOT wait for the day when i get to have a debate with somone like you, or john phillips, who are on their 3rd wife telling me i'm going to hell. if you read the damn bible and follow verse for verse anyone who has committed adultery would be killed and sent to hell way before anything that could be used to condemn gays.... if you like to cite leviticus to say homos are evil flip a page before and read the shite about adultery - it gets the SAME exact punishment....

lol...their is no god or heaven/hell or any of that shit...the bible is a book written by man...its a book of fables...