Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wet Grooves Events - WMC Miami

Can someone clarify something for me about times...

Whats the times for the Nikki Beach party? Ive seen it listed as ending at 10pm but here its listed as ending at 5am. Which is it?

If its 5am that means it overlaps with Pearl... and Pearl is part of the Nikki beach complex?

Can someone help me out here please...?

The Nikki Beach Complex (which houses both Nikki Beach & Pearl Nightclub) will have 2 events on Friday March 23.

Wet Grooves Beach Party @ Nikki Beach. Starts at 11am and goes until 5am the next day. Yes 18 hours.

Wet Grooves After Dark @ Pearl Nightclub. Starts at 10pm and goes until 5am.

These are 2 separate events. Tickets holders of the beach party will be able to go to the after dark party but the after dark party will not be able to go to the beach party. So it is best to buy a ticket to the beach party.

Hope this helps.

Wet Grooves Beach Party announcement coming soon!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone clarify something for me about times...

Whats the times for the Nikki Beach party? Ive seen it listed as ending at 10pm but here its listed as ending at 5am. Which is it?

If its 5am that means it overlaps with Pearl... and Pearl is part of the Nikki beach complex?

Can someone help me out here please...?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Well if you go to the back of nikki beach, there's some stairs outside that lets you go up stairs to club pearl.

Wetgroovin !!!!! A.ka. Steve!!!

Why Dont You Bring dj. Scot Project!!!!! To Play From 3:30am To 5am To Spin At Wetgrooves After Dark!!!!!

He Could Destroy Club Pearl And Finish Wetgrooves After Dark With A Bang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The line up is complete. Cosmic Gat is finishing up the Wet Grooves After Dark Party.

The Nikki Beach Complex (which houses both Nikki Beach & Pearl Nightclub) will have 2 events on Friday March 23.

Wet Grooves Beach Party @ Nikki Beach. Starts at 11am and goes until 5am the next day. Yes 18 hours.

Wet Grooves After Dark @ Pearl Nightclub. Starts at 10pm and goes until 5am.

These are 2 separate events. Tickets holders of the beach party will be able to go to the after dark party but the after dark party will not be able to go to the beach party. So it is best to buy a ticket to the beach party.

Hope this helps.

Wet Grooves Beach Party announcement coming soon!

Well you may want to have words with the people over at wantickets then cos they have the nikki beach party only going to 9pm.

Which is understandable when you consider how the Wednesday parties are going down.

And thats also why I bought tickets to both beach party and after dark... and now it seems I didnt need both...

I have 3 tickets for After Dark people...

Well you may want to have words with the people over at wantickets then cos they have the nikki beach party only going to 9pm.

Which is understandable when you consider how the Wednesday parties are going down.

And thats also why I bought tickets to both beach party and after dark... and now it seems I didnt need both...

I have 3 tickets for After Dark people...

changed. thanks for the info.

please contact wantickets if you need to change tickets.

thanks,

steve

The Wet Grooves Beach Party line up at Nikki Beach on Friday, March 23 from 11am to 5am has been announced. Please see the first post on this thread for details.

One more Wet Grooves event to announce!

when it starts getting closer for wmc will u post dj

sets and times ?

no but you can ask me about certain djs and i will tell you if you like. we just wont post the set times for the show. of course i say that now but it might change.

Where planning to leave Ultra day 1

early

So we can catch ur event . we dont want

to miss Blank&Jones,Comic Gate

We dont want to miss those djs

WET GROOVES EVENTS ARE HOSTED BY:

Hosted by:

The Groove Cruise featuring Wet Grooves July 20-22, 2007 with Bad Boy Bill, Donald Glaude, D:Fuse & Scooter & Lavelle

Industryradio.us & Dubradiopr.com

Tickets on sale now at www.wantickets.com/wetgrooves & www.clubzone.com/wetgrooves & www.wetgrooves.com

Email: wetgrooves@gmail.com

Info: www.myspace.com/wetgroovin

***TICKETS TO WET GROOVES ARE SELLING A RECORD PACE. PLEASE GET YOUR TICKETS SOON AS THERE ARE ONLY A LIMITED NUMBER ON SALE...AND WHEN THEY'RE GONE, THEY'RE GONE!***

Would you advise getting tickets for Thursday? If not, what time would anyone advise getting there?

Thanks

i would advise getting tickets to thursday. we are dumping a lot of money into the marketing of the bar b q because of the size of this event so it will be packed and hectic at the door. save yourself some money.

Any chance you can give me some insight into when Donald Glaude & Benni Banassi will be playing at the Beach Party.

I plan on getting there early because I love Nikki Beach during the day, But I am pretty sure I won't be there for more than 8 hours, especially with no re-entry. I do like Trance and you have some great trance acts, but it just doesn't do it for me in the sun in the middle of the day, much rather see the house acts early.

Zup wetgroovin!

yo! two question!

1) I just received a email from wantickets.com and they're canceling my ticket for the Wetgrooves After Dark event, because it got cancel. Is that true or is it because like you said the Beach Party and the After Dark is going to be one big event!

2) you wrote here that some djs have been moved around :hung:

and I went to Wantickets.com to see which djs are spin in each event.

So All of the djs of the After Dark Event have been moved to the

wetgrooves "KISS" event. ? and last question is Cosmic gate closing that event? or what????

Zup wetgroovin!

yo! two question!

1) I just received a email from wantickets.com and they're canceling my ticket for the Wetgrooves After Dark event, because it got cancel. Is that true or is it because like you said the Beach Party and the After Dark is going to be one big event!

AFTER DARK GOT CANCELLED BECAUSE OF THE VENUE PEARL NIGHTCLUB. SO WE ARE CALLING THE EVENING PORTION OF THE NIKKI BEACH PARTY 'AFTER DARK' ONLY ONE TICKET TO GET INTO FRIDAYS PARTY AND THATS THE WET GROOVES NIKKI BEACH PARTY.

2) you wrote here that some djs have been moved around :hung:

and I went to Wantickets.com to see which djs are spin in each event.

So All of the djs of the After Dark Event have been moved to the

wetgrooves "KISS" event. ? and last question is Cosmic gate closing that event? or what????

MOST OF THE BIGGER NAMED DJS GOT MOVED TO THE WET GROOVES KISS PARTY ON THURSDAY EXCEPT ANDY MOOR WHO IS PLAYING FRIDAY AT TH BEACH PARTY IN THE EVENING, COSMICA GATE CLOSING...NOT SURE YET. WAITING TO CONFIRM OUR HEADLINER...WHICH WILL BE ANY DAY.

BTW I'M NOT YELLING JUST WANTED MY RESPONSE TO STAND OUT FROM YOUR QUESTIONS. VIEW ABOVE IN THE GREEN BOX.