Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Should I go to SF? Never been...

Hi. I always see so much here about SF but I've never been. What nights/times are good? Is it a pain in the ass to get in?

I've heard it's a little sketchy. Usually I go to Centro-Fly or Twilo, occasionally Exit or smaller places like Float and Aria.

I was thinking about checking SF out this Saturday. Good idea?

yes soundfactory is definatley one of the best clubs around..Jonathan Peters is OFF THE HOOK! my fave DJ! but since this sat is the S/M party its probably gonna be packed like crazy!! like u cant move around or see ur feet for that matter. that type of thing, so if ur not used to that it might seem overwhelming, but give it a shot! i know the S/M party last yr was sick!! there was like naked people walking around like it was nothing..and the shows were CRAZY!! def a night to remember. smile.gif

Is it me or is SF the most aggressive club? I mean I started partying to get away from the alcohol aggressive scene, yet at SF everyone seems so "hard edged".

Yeah - Exit too, altho Twilo, Centro, & Vinyl I've never had a bda experience with.

I also recommend SF Saturdays, this weekend it's an event & usually those draw a crowd that lacks the club etiquette, so it's going to be packed w/people that don't usually go to Factory, if you go on a regular night, it's great.

------------------

In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing.

i LOVE sound factory.. i like fridays better ..its not so crowded but saturdays are amazeing..but i still love fridays... the whole SF sceane in like no other<33 .. the music is good & so is the crowd ... u HAVE to go to SF at least once!

------------------

*Get the f*k off my dance floor.. *

I LOVE SOUND FACTORY SATURDAYS! I haven't been in ages unfortunately. I can see the "aggressive" title but it's not like it's scary intimidating aggressive. I can't remember a single bad night there. My personal favorite night I had there was the Saturday before Valentine's Day when they had the big heart bed on stage. Although by the next afternoon I had been just relaxing on it for what seemed like hours. We were going for 14 hrs. that night (Exit and then SF). It was the most fun I had had in ages.

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.