Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~Mojitos~

cookie6

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's been a while since my last visit. I left you a message on myspace but I am going to use this thread as my grocery list of things I expect when I come back up

Burgers w/ special sauce I love

Sangria (don't care if it's not summer)

Breakfast (eggs, bacon, hot sauce, etc...)

Ronny's home made coffee to get rid of my shakes

Pizza Pie w/ pepperoni

A microwave

Mylo

Layer Cake (I still haven't seen this fucking movie)

Possible trip to the chinese restaurant for lunch that has

cheap drinks & keno

more to follow...

Nice thats easy enuff...i'm sure theres a few other things you want that you are failing to mention LOL

Oh and I hope you are practicing your underwatercrotchgrabbing techniques...i'm planning on filling the bath tub for this one

yo the inside out peanut butter ones were the shit
^fucker ate 90% of the box :(

hahah glad you liked them.

I really only made the mint/dark ones for fans of the "minty-girl-scout-cookieish" flavor like you and Becky. I hate em. I still have a bunch leftover in a storage baggie in my fridge if you want some.

*I stole this from NYIS

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/recipe_views/views/103692

MOJITO JELLY (read: Mojito Jello Shot)

103692.jpg

We serve our remake of the Mojito — a Cuban cocktail — in lime bowls, but Martini glasses would also look sleek.

Active time: 15 min Start to finish: 8 1/4 hr

click photo to enlarge

4 teaspoons unflavored gelatin (less than 2 full envelopes)

3/4 cups water

3/4 cup amber rum

1/2 cup sugar

1/2 cup fresh mint

6 tablespoons fresh lime juice

6 limes (optional)

Line the bottom and sides of an oiled 8-inch square glass baking dish with a piece of plastic wrap, smoothing out wrinkles.

Sprinkle gelatin over 3/4 cup water in a 2-quart saucepan and let stand 1 minute to soften.

Heat mixture over low heat, stirring occasionally, until gelatin is dissolved.

Stir in rum, sugar, and mint, then simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand, uncovered, while mint steeps, 20 minutes.

Stir in lime juice and remaining cup water, then pour through a fine sieve into baking dish and chill, covered, until firm, at least 8 hours.

While jelly is chilling, halve limes lengthwise and scoop out all flesh, reserving it for another use. Chill lime bowls, wrapped in plastic wrap.

Place a cutting board over baking dish and invert jelly onto board. Peel off plastic wrap and cut jelly into 1/2-inch cubes. Spoon into lime bowls.

Cooks' note:

• Jelly and lime bowls can be chilled, separately, up to 24 hours.

Each serving about 142 calories and less than 1 gram fat

Makes 6 servings.

Gourmet

-----------------

Make this shit! I did this summer and it blew away any jello shot I've ever had. It's the classy way to drink like an 18 year old

*I stole this from NYIS

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/recipe_views/views/103692

MOJITO JELLY (read: Mojito Jello Shot)

103692.jpg

We serve our remake of the Mojito — a Cuban cocktail — in lime bowls, but Martini glasses would also look sleek.

Active time: 15 min Start to finish: 8 1/4 hr

I just made a batch for the fondue party tomorrow nite.

I minced up some mint leaves and sprinkled it on top. Couldnt find any unflavored jello so I used the lime. Hopefully they come out yummy.

..i dont really like rum and i dont wanna taste mint while drining so ill stay away....im a beer and shot kinda girl....or a vodka seven....nothing pink or with a stupid name....in the summer i like to mix those diet sugar free juices with vodka lol..thats about as tropical as i get..