Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank God Its Friday...

So with the weekend closely upon us, and most of us making our party plans, a question entered my head:

What do you do on the weekends other then clubbing? What are your interests/hobbies that keep you entertained when not emersed in club life?

Just curious to see how multi-faceted our lives are...

------------------

Live life every day as if it were your last!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

studying for my certification tests..building my computer lab to facilitate in my passing my computer certifications (and making more money yay!!!!), spinning on the ones and two's...making cd's...workin' on my website...hangin' with the boys who don't go clubbing (which would be all my friends)....studying a lil for school (when i am in school)....

I myself love to go horseback riding. Yet unfortunately I dont get to do it everyweekend b/c I hate the drive to get to my horse. I am also a professional handler, I draw, and go on drives to never never land. I throw crazy house parties, play touch football and baseball. And unfortunately, lately I have been spending lots of time planning my sisters wedding and showers....blah! Im always looking for new places to go check out whether it be a new bar or some sort of fun place. I love going to Art museums as well yet my friends arent too fond of them.

I guesss my life is pretty lame. Hmmm oh well

------------------

Red Devil's & Sosa....making the world better one sip with a line right behind

touch baseball...shit kittie I never knew that was possible how you do that?..well I bought a wave runner so during the weekends I am jetting along the cost line...I also chill with my brother take him out to the mall and shit like that...Hobbies...unless you count listens to Cds a hobby then thats petty much it...and of coarse....experimenting with new drugs...

------------------

Don't Stop Until its all Done!

I guess since I started this thread I should answer my own question-

I love to play bball and go to the gym (no, I'm not a meathead). I also enjoy the opera, musical, and art. I try to get some dj'ing in there somewhere, and am always listening to the newest music. I love any type of competition, and spending time with my brother and sister. That's about it...

------------------

Live life every day as if it were your last!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

my favorite shit to do after a rough nite at twilo is to head to 7lakes. its just above the jersey border in ny, at the foothills of bear mountain. there are 7 lakes that merge, its gorgeous there. my friends and i rent a boat and lounge around on the water all day, nothing but great conversations and bubonic chronic. oh and backrubs too. getting very sleepy now

but asides from after partying activites, i enjoy all sports, camping, all sorts of outdoors shit. cant stand being cooped up inside. paintballin is the shiz. in the winter its different, lots of stayin in listenin to music, chillin with the biatch.

------------------

deez nuts

[This message has been edited by p00h (edited 08-11-2000).]

Training for a long winter of Skiing. I'm a colorado boy and I used to ski professionaly, not the olympics though. So my passion now is training for the terrain parks.

------------------

Matthew

Saci Fri, Joe's Pub Sat.

flavapromo2@aol.com

i like going out to a cafe for some coffe mocha, just to relax and not worry about a thing. today i'm going to white water rafting in w virginia, and sunday i'm doing rock climbing. next week i'm flying to nice, but that's obviously not a weekend thing. anything goes, i even play tennis and go to a driving range on weekends -- i love smacking the shit out of the golf ball...

well my boyfriend and i are from differnt places over the summer( Staten Island/ Long island...far out too) so we always get togther over the weekend and do couple stuff...hehe!! Shopping, Movies, Jogging, going to the beach, road trips, and vacationing(vegas next week!). But when given the opportunity I love white water rafting, paintballing, fun stuff like that!!

During school I am on the kickline, so I do love to dance...tap, ballet jazz all that stuff...hehe<3333