Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MR. FREEZE's ACTIONABLE RELEASE MISQUOTING DJ MASTERWEB

djmasterweb

This one will be handled by lawyers.

The quote was that of KRS-ONE. The reference to it was made by myself, DJ MasterWeb, in obvious opposition and outrage to the original quote. Mr. Freeze, by attributing the quote to me and distributing it willfully to media companies and industry, to cause damage to me and OPM, you have opened up the door for a big legal problem for both yourself, and the company you represent in your posts.

Further your previous posts which referenced false news of a shooting at OPM will be pursued. This is ridiculous behavior, over and above a friendly joshing.

-djmw

The thread...

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/las-vegas/321164-krs-1-feb-18th-slide-sunday.html

The bullshit that Freeze sent out to a bunch of important people...

Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 11:38 AM

To: undisclosed-recipients

Subject: opm proters post of hate.

The promoter foe the club opm has just maid an outrageous...

This was taken from the message board of clubplanet.com

posted from the promoter of opm.

Las Vegas section.

Yeah, this is such a positive message...

'We cheered when 911 happened in New York and say that proudly here. Because when we were down at the trade center we were getting hit over the head by cops, told that we can’t come in this building, hustled down to the train station because of the way we dressed and talked, and so on, we were racially profiled. So, when the planes hit the building we were like, "mmmm, justice."'

DJ MasterWeb

Resident

OPM Nightclub in the Forum Shops @ Caesars

www.o-pm.com

---- and -----

Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 11:55 AM

To: undisclosed-recipients

Subject: club opm in las vegas applauds 911

This was posted by the president of the club opm master web in Las Vegas.

Yeah, this is such a positive message...

'We cheered when 911 happened in New York and say that proudly here. Because when we were down at the trade center we were getting hit over the head by cops, told that we can’t come in this building, hustled down to the train station because of the way we dressed and talked, and so on, we were racially profiled. So, when the planes hit the building we were like, "mmmm, justice."'

Yeah I just want yall to know that I participate here to have fun, promote Vegas and engage in the traditional bickering that people do on Internet message boards all the time.

We all don't need to agree on things. That's what message boards are about. We don't need to stroke each other. Heck we may be obnoxious.

However it ends there. Taking material from here, twisting it around, and then including press contacts and others who don't know the context of these discussions.... well its irresponsible and quite stupid.

Yeah I just want yall to know that I participate here to have fun, promote Vegas and engage in the traditional bickering that people do on Internet message boards all the time.

We all don't need to agree on things. That's what message boards are about. We don't need to stroke each other. Heck we may be obnoxious.

However it ends there. Taking material from here, twisting it around, and then including press contacts and others who don't know the context of these discussions.... well its irresponsible and quite stupid.

And threating lawsuits because someone mistaking misquoted you on these messageboards is quite stupid also.. It just shows me how threatened you are by Mr. Freeze. Its pretty funny to see that time and time again how he gets to you... Keep running scared, and go run to your lawyers.

Detn8or, I hope you feel better about yourself for being an asshole.

The guy sent out a press release to a bunch of news angencies accusing me and OPM of supporting terrorists. We spent a whole day dealing with damage control and this had the potential to ruin my career and put OPM out of business. He also spread rumors about shootings that never happened. This is real business damage here, not a friendly joke. I guess I'm stupid and running scared to have our lawyers protect us.

Holy Shit..

I am glad Detn8or saw what was really there and corrected himself. I have respect for him and his comment kinda threw me.

I am just puzzled as to why Mr. Freeze would go to these lengths to put out information like that. Even if it were true..Why would he take it upon himself to pass that information to media? Does he hate OPM and DJMASTERWEB that much? Did he think OPM and DJMW would not take offense to it, considering how offended he gets about things that have no direct relation to him.

It is good to see that he retracted his statement.. but I wonder what damage has already been caused by this.. and the phantom shootings?

Leave the shit talking in the forums.. and dont fuck with peoples livelyhood. thats all im sayin..