Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any Stereo Reviews For Last Night??

it will continue to be dead until they start booking great talent there is so much angel moraes can do ...follow the lead of stereo montreal and then we can talk...over the thanksgiving weekend i went a night hex hector and Quentin harris were spining and the place was dead i had to walk down to crobar to catch roger sanchez...step it up!!!!

Yea, Buddy, Vinyl Life, and all the other crap they been bookin, aint gonna cut it.......People need to start seeing names....Not to mention there promotion really really suck ass

ray ray you wanna hear exacta on that system i bet ? lol that seems to be the only person you care about

Yea, Buddy, Vinyl Life, and all the other crap they been bookin, aint gonna cut it.......People need to start seeing names....Not to mention there promotion really really suck ass

you can't call VINYL LIFE crap , they have been producing some great tracks and have come a long way in the last few years,

with spots at crobar, pacha and so on....and I would put them pound for pound up against most out there,

you can't blame them for a party not doing well......

heres a hint rayray, you want people to respect Exacta and your opinion, show the mutual respect for other artists.

i have to agree with rayray on his latter statement and although i dont know the promotion team for this venue, i hear they have a difficult time packing this club. i know promoters who can bring 1-200 people to any party at any venue on the weekend, my suggestions is find 4-5 of promoters and they will gurantee to pack your club for you.

me personally im not dropping impressive numbers like that yett but hopefully soon enough

I will have to agree with fastfast on this....no need for mudslinging.

Ohzee and Butcha, good guys and good dj/producers.

I have heard Stereo is not promoting themselves well.

1st off not calling Vinyl Life crap, The point of my thread was there not bookin names, although some think Vinyl Life may be good, there are no where near a name, that people know, that will make people come....2nd I do respect, If your a good DJ doing there thing, I will have complete respect for.

Point was the way to get your foot in the door if your a new club is to Book the Mega Guys, (Lawler, Sasha, Digweed, Calderone, Fuck it, even Tiesto right now.) Promote it huge, people will go, have great times, and be hooked. Throw some 18 nights, those kids crave somewhere to go.

They are a new club, like anything takes a little while for the engine to heat up......All the big clubs go thru this, growing pains. They will get it goin. No doubt

1st off not calling Vinyl Life crap, The point of my thread was there not bookin names, although some think Vinyl Life may be good, there are no where near a name, that people know, that will make people come....2nd I do respect, If your a good DJ doing there thing, I will have complete respect for.

Point was the way to get your foot in the door if your a new club is to Book the Mega Guys, (Lawler, Sasha, Digweed, Calderone, Fuck it, even Tiesto right now.) Promote it huge, people will go, have great times, and be hooked. Throw some 18 nights, those kids crave somewhere to go.

yea vinyl life isnt crap.....and def true about those 18yr olds, u should have seen pacha this past friday

I agree that a good way to get people in thsi palce would be to do an 18 and over night on fri and keep 21 and over on sat nights.

Only been 2 times the opening night (which was amazing) and 2 weeks ago for the new fri night party and it was fun not overly crowded but def a great party with people dancing and getting down and havig a good time.

Im involve with a party their this upcoming fri night and if anyone is interested in checking out this place then shoot me a pm for guestlist (free b412am).

The Urban Relief Project of STIMULUS>RESPONSE will be opening up the night for Stephan Ks bday party.

Heres a quick video clip of what to expect from the sounds of URBAN RELIEF PROJECT.

And you have Stephane K celebrating his bday with some friends of his, trust me musically this is gonna be a great night. Andif your a househead fri the 2nd is a good reason to go check out STEREO.