Hottest CP Couple?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Hottest CP Couple?

• HAZE AND SUGAR
    • STYMIE AND COOKIE
    • NMN AND DANIHAWK
    • RAYRAYS 69 AND BELLA
    • DANNYTARTABUL AND ONISAKURA

again i made a list? damn. well ray and i are just friends, nice try. actually i haven't been part of a couple in about a year, single by choice.

"by choice" haha now that is funny

that basically means no guy is willing to put up with your annoying babbling. when is the last time you got laid hunny? you need to loosen up

"by choice" haha now that is funny

that basically means no guy is willing to put up with your annoying babbling. when is the last time you got laid hunny? you need to loosen up

hahah so funny. actually im single becuz of assholes that ive dealt with in the past like those that are on this board that talk shit about people, CHEAT, act like they are better than me, when all they are are pussied out losers living at home with their moms (and that wasn't a cheap shot at u nmn)

ive been in a 6 year and 2 year relatinoship so you dont know what your talking about .....id rather be alone than with a fucking asshole

it doesn't basically mean anything. i get asked out all the time jackass.....i am loosen up in person u dont know me at all.....and that's my business ......when is the last time u got laid? and i dont mean by JILL (the inside of ur right hand)

when all they are are pussied out losers living at home with their moms (and that wasn't a cheap shot at u nmn)

WOW!!! the truth comes out...I don't think anybody would have thought that until you put it in () but that's cool :(

shall I get personal bella? i think not because i'm not that big of an asshole

WOW!!! the truth comes out...I don't think anybody would have thought that until you put it in () but that's cool :(

shall I get personal bella? i think not because i'm not that big of an asshole

mike u took that the wrong way, i was NOT talking about u, cuz i thought u would think i was.....trust me