Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guido trash: subhuman garbage or aliens?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah im cool.. i think its more hilarious that you cant take it!! egotistcal maniac.. ur avatar really could not be more perfect for you.. WOW!!

Can't take what man? It's quite eye opening to try and have a conversation with such a moron. In case you haven't noticed i'm just mocking you, and you keep flipping out over and over again. Go douse yourself with some marinara sauce vito

Can't take what man? It's quite eye opening to try and have a conversation with such a moron. In case you haven't noticed i'm just mocking you, and you keep flipping out over and over again. Go douse yourself with some marinara sauce vito

First off, how can you have a conversation with anyone.. you dont listen, and you make that clear on this board!! LOLOL.. and in no way am i flipping out.. Im mocking you.. You are a no one.. get over yourself.. if you really believe your own hype.. seriously i feel bad for you!!

First off, how can you have a conversation with anyone.. you dont listen, and you make that clear on this board!! LOLOL.. and in no way am i flipping out.. Im mocking you.. You are a no one.. get over yourself.. if you really believe your own hype.. seriously i feel bad for you!!

u said u were qutting the board like 8 times due to provocations from brooks...id say you're flipping out..and that you take this to heart

new place in north jersey opened up, in clifton...called bliss...place has so much potential, real nice, lighting is off the hook, and one of the few places that rocks strictly house music on friday nights...jonathan peters is actually spinnin there coming up this friday...the guidos fuck the whole joint up with there shaven arms and assembly line haircuts and wardrobe...and so darn rude with there tuff guy attitudes...man, im half italian on my dads side brazilian on my moms, but jeez, these people are so into this guido trend that it makes me kinda sick..the girls are hot, so there ok...

new place in north jersey opened up, in clifton...called bliss...place has so much potential, real nice, lighting is off the hook, and one of the few places that rocks strictly house music on friday nights...jonathan peters is actually spinnin there coming up this friday...the guidos fuck the whole joint up with there shaven arms and assembly line haircuts and wardrobe...and so darn rude with there tuff guy attitudes...man, im half italian on my dads side brazilian on my moms, but jeez, these people are so into this guido trend that it makes me kinda sick..the girls are hot, so there ok...

heh.. i live 100 yards from bliss. their crowd is constantly parking in my apt complex. the crowd looks the same as most of the jersey spots... well less fat chicks.. and its not exactly "new" its the old Joey's in Clifton :) i have to admit they did clean it up quite a bit tho.. lol

yea i know its joeys..and i agree the place is cool..just felt like the the people in there were more interested in looking and acting cool with there attitudes rather than enjoying themselves and having a good time...musta dropped at least three drinks getting bumped into and a buddy of mine nearly got into a scruffle at the coat check cuz cool guy thought he could just cut lines..

So im from PA (no jokes please!!) , but work in NJ.. and decided one day this summer go go to the Sandbar... that joint literraly became a human zoo to meafter 12 am.. I never knew dudes/species like these NJ guidos existed in such a large packs... i literraly was so mesmerized by the people that i just said F-it and just watched the various animals walk by. .. the best were the roidhead guidos.. they kinda look like cartoons.

So im from PA (no jokes please!!) , but work in NJ.. and decided one day this summer go go to the Sandbar... that joint literraly became a human zoo to meafter 12 am.. I never knew dudes/species like these NJ guidos existed in such a large packs... i literraly was so mesmerized by the people that i just said F-it and just watched the various animals walk by. .. the best were the roidhead guidos.. they kinda look like cartoons.

yup...especially the ones that over-do the bronzer and really accentuate the petruding facial features they have...they are like 5'7" 220lbs of roids and they always have a surprised look on their face....travel in packs and compare arms and abs with other guys...fucking fags...