Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's your favorite offtopic subject?

I think people come here to talk about clubbing and then find out they have many more things in common. It may get off the topic but I think it makes everyone closer smile.gif! Mushy Mushy

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

Originally posted by frankie_pep:

Cathyo I'm like a hop & a skip away from Springfield, I'm over hear in good ol' Westfield *puke*

Are you a native or was it the allure Rt 22 that brought you there? smile.gif

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

Somerville until I was 7.

Las Vegas until 9.

Back to Jersey (Summit - but I'm not a snobby bitch) until I was 22

Then onto my current location.

I can't complain, everything is within easy reach!

------------------

Frankie,

By the way, how old are you? My b/f lives in Scotch Plains and knows a lot of people from that area. Maybe you've met!!

------------------

You know what Frankie. I'd be dead if I even mentioned his name on this board!! Reason why, he's going for a new job. The backround check was a bitch, they even investigated me and wanted to know shit about MY family. Needless to say, if they found out about some of the shit we've done there's not an ice cubes chance in Hell he'd get it.

When they called to question me they asked if he hung out with people of questionable character!! Umm...do the drug dealers count?? Really funny shit!

He's a nervous wreck about it!

------------------