Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn:abrooksbro!! (all read) :)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with what you are saying.. Guess its my subhuman like concious.. I mean this kid sent a link to his friend.. But your right.

If you wish to convey a pause the correct number of periods to be used is 3. subhuman like should be hyphenated. And I believe "your right" should be you're right.

Get it right primate.

I was quoting your douche bag friend moron!!

I realize this tough guy, you were quoting him to point out his grammar error, thereby doing the very thing you called me out for doing saying "who has time lolol bro meatball!" I guess you have time huh Luigi? Or did you just not understand the word hypocrisy, i'll try and use smaller words so the definitions don't slip through the GHB cracks in your pathetic mind.

I realize this tough guy, you were quoting him to point out his grammar error, thereby doing the very thing you called me out for doing saying "who has time lolol bro meatball!" I guess you have time huh Luigi? Or did you just not understand the word hypocrisy, i'll try and use smaller words so the definitions don't slip through the GHB cracks in your pathetic mind.

I guess we stepped over the line by using an 8 grade+ vocabulary, it looks like our friends have given up their insignifcant plight.

abrooksbro,

I'd be careful what you write on a PUBLIC message board considering you are in law school and will one day be filling out forms for the character investigation committee. You never know what may come back and haunt you. While you're at it, try to be a little humble. You may think you are superior because of wealth, education influence, etc., but the great ones never boast nor think they are superior because of the luck and achievements they have been blessed with in this world. For you to shit on someone who is the director of a domestic violence facility is just plain pathetic.

This entire topic is ridiculous and just shows how immature all sides are with the name calling and arrogance.

Very entertaining though. You may proceed

dre, there's a reason I provide no personal info on here. Also, it's just fun riling the guido trash up, and I know which buttons to push. He's too much of a roided out meathead to have the self control to keep from launching into these idiotic tirades, good stuff

the CP nerds strike again!!!

congrats on the fake screen names abrooksbro. good bateman tie in. come to jersey fagg0t

I've got better things to do than try to impress you zero's, do an IP check (however the fuck that works) if you want proof we were both posting from different places. Also, why would I go to Jersey? You just keep yourself out of Manhattan, no one wants you here

Carmine: You seem like an incredibly nice guy and I would rather hang out with you than abrooks any day, but you really need to start proofreading your posts if you're going to argue about intelligence. I know there are some very smart people that just happen to bad at spelling, etc., but you're just making it too easy for him.

Abrooks: I also can use big words and live on the UWS, yet for some reason I don't feel the need to belittle people and act like an arrogant prick. I also don't appreciate your derogatory comments regarding GHB. I wouldn't knock it until you've tried it, I think you might find it very helpful in your pursuits of banging the hottest bitches in NY.

Carmine: You seem like an incredibly nice guy and I would rather hang out with you than abrooks any day, but you really need to start proofreading your posts if you're going to argue about intelligence. I know there are some very smart people that just happen to bad at spelling, etc., but you're just making it too easy for him.

Abrooks: I also can use big words and live on the UWS, yet for some reason I don't feel the need to belittle people and act like an arrogant prick. I also don't appreciate your derogatory comments regarding GHB. I wouldn't knock it until you've tried it, I think you might find it very helpful in your pursuits of banging the hottest bitches in NY.

Thanks for ruining your credibility. Go take some more GHB, I don't need drugs to get laid, have fun being a piece of trash