Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lost Fans!

danielia

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend borrowed the Season 1 DVD boxed set from a friend and New Year's Day we watched it for 11 hours straight. Later I got Season 2, and we've been DLing S3 from iTunes and watching them in marathon events:

1jr1l1jx9800ka5.th.jpg

One more episode of Season 3 before we're all caught up (well I guess it'll be 2 more after tonight)

My friend borrowed the Season 1 DVD boxed set from a friend and New Year's Day we watched it for 11 hours straight. Later I got Season 2, and we've been DLing S3 from iTunes and watching them in marathon events:

1jr1l1jx9800ka5.th.jpg

One more episode of Season 3 before we're all caught up (well I guess it'll be 2 more after tonight)

Ohhh man catch up!! This and the Sheild are the only two shows I'm like obsessed with. That's how my husband and I got stuck to the show, his dad gave us the box set of season one, we watched the whole thing in maybe like two days and we were HOOKED!!

On the one hand they're sort of making it too obvious that she is, so maybe they're setting us up for a twist. On the other hand in their old age (3rd season) they have been known to over-obviousify things as if to appeal to a broader audience by hand-holding the not-so-sharp.

She is, isn't she? The weird thing is that they said she's the boss' daughter. So Ben and Danielle have some history?

Well no, remember when we first met Danielle and she said The Others took her baby. So maybe Alex was just raised to THINK that she was Ben's daughter and she doesn't know the truth.

If they had had some history I would expect her behavior toward him would be a little different when she caught him in her net trap and turned him over to Sayyid.

W0rd!

And Haze - what's the picture supposed to mean?

This was the slide they were showing to her boyfriend right?

1_07_02_07_11_31_22.jpg

I barely watch tv if ever but my brother bought season 1 qand 2 on dvd and we watched all of season 1 in 2 days and i missed danny ts xmas party casue of it. GREAT FUCKING SHOW.

Saw season 2 around new yrs and then watch soem of season 3 on abc.com and saw the show yesterday damn what a great show.